Sing Me A Song (Pirate Tord x Siren Female Reader)

It was a beautiful day for you to be out frolicking out in the vast expanse of the place you called home. The sea was such a large and wonderful place for your kind. You were a siren. You had a beautiful white tail and white frilled ears. You loved to sing songs randomly to other fish and merfolk. You didn't like to kill and drag people into the ocean much like your kin did.

You wanted to explore the human world above, but your family forbade you to do so because they feared you would end up as a trophy by some humans. You didn't like being told what to so you rebelled only today to go up to the surface and see the world. One of your friends knew what you would be doing so they stuck with you.

"Y/N, let's go back! We'll be in trouble if we get caught!" Matilda had whined, thinking about her friends and your family. You were all pretty much related since you were always together, but Matilda wasn't a siren. She was a mermaid. She was royal one at that, she lived in a palace with her family. Matilda was very pretty, with her long billowing orange hair that sparkled a little in the water and her gorgeous blue eyes. She had a beautiful purple tail and fins. She was the definition of beauty whereas you looked like a terrible sea monster that dragged people in to their doom.

"We'll be fine! I've done this plenty of times before! Chill! I just want to see the humans today! I hear there's gonna be a pirate ship floating through our waters! I wanna see the captain!" You gushed excitedly to your friend with sparkles in your eyes. You floated to the top, poking your head out of the water to see there was indeed a pirate ship in view. You flipped your tail underneath the water in joy, going back down underneath the water. "I see a ship!"

Matilda smiled nervously, "That's great! Can we go now?" She looked around the small cove you both were in, hiding from the rest of the ocean life so they wouldn't tell on you.

"I wanna see the captain! Then we can go, I promise." You smiled, showing your fangs at her. You zipped back up into the surface world and rested on the wooden front of the docked ship. You smiled in wonder as you looked at the humans walking about and talking while you looked for the so called captain.

You had heard about this particular pirate ship called 'The Red Army', and you were so determined to find it because the captain who led it was supposed to be fierce and strong. Also everyone called him attractive, and you wanted to be the judge of that. You peered through little wooden rails, hoping to find the said captain.

Two older men were talking, they seemed to be first hand men on the ship because they were dressed in a high ranking uniform. You tried to eavesdrop on them with your super keen hearing, but you were startled by a growling noise in front of you. You squeaked, seeing a very large and oddly purple colored mutt in front of you. It didn't look normal to be a dog, and so you thought it was a weird monster that the humans kept around. "Uh.. hello?"

The monster roared at you, grabbing you by the arm, and yanking you up on the deck. It sniffed at you, sitting back and watching you curiously.

You were startled by the monster mutt, and terrified to be on the human pirate ship. You wanted to go home just like Matilda had suggested. Why didn't you listen to her? You looked around you to see the men on the ship staring at you in shock. Some dropped their things, and others just poured out whatever they had in their drinking bottles. You were scared.