Vampire Bites (Vampire! Dom! Matt x Sub! Reader) NSFW

eugh, nowhere where I wanted it to be. I tried for a mirror thing? Like... you know since Matt loves mirrors, I tried for it, but it didn't end up where I wanted it to be. Sorry. FIRST NSFW MATT EVER. enjoy the Duke of Detroit's box butt for a minute, Dee snider did wonders on his role~

IF YOU ARE NOT 18+, SKIP THIS

Also hey, I'm taking a break again to write more oneshots, im kinda been playing mhw and doing other things

Also hey, I'm taking a break again to write more oneshots, im kinda been playing mhw and doing other things. Sorrry!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was sitting around in the living room, minus Matt who was in his room doing something. Everyone was just laughing and talking and then a weird subject just came up abruptly.

"Are you a sub, Y/N?" Tord casually asks, raising an eyebrow to stare at you. There was a faint smirk on his face. He had that godforsaken hentai porn mag in his lap as he flipped through it.

"Why the hell do you want to know?" You asked a little slightly creeped out. That was the weirdest question you had ever gotten from Tord in your entire life. He had done alot of things in his life, but this was the weirdest thing he had ever asked you.

"I'm just wondering where you fall in the hierarchy around here. Like Tom's a bitch, Edd is a sub, Matt is a sub, and I'm a top." He smirked.

"Ok, that fucking list is wrong as hell." You glared at him.

Tom stopped drinking from his flask to listen further into the convo since he was pissed that Tord called him a bottom bitch which was NOWHERE true. "Y/N, can you tell me where everyone ranks on the list, also yourself since you seem to not have a problem with it." He asked, laying his head on the armchair of the sofa. Seems like Edd also wanted to know too.

You smiled, snatching Tord's magazine out his hands and rolled it up. "Gladly, Tommy." You stood up, presenting yourself as a teacher of some sort while Edd, Tom, and Tord were the students. The rolled up magazine your hand acted as a stick. "Ok, let's break down the obviously wrong list that Tord had just provided us."

Tord glared, "It's not wrong!" He received a smack to the head with the magazine.

Edd and Tom snickered.

"Tom is nowhere near a bottom bitch. He is somewhere near top. Probably is a top. He has animalistic qualities that make him alpha material, also he is a monster. So that ties in too. So he is not a sub." You smiled.

"Some monsters are subs too ya know. Not everyone who is a monster is a top." Tord grumbled, feeling another smack of his magazine on his head.

"True, but Tom. Tom is rough as hell. He probably leaves a bunch of bite marks and claw marks on his potential mates or one-night stands. Don't you fucking dare tell me he is a bitch." You glared at him. You waited for a minute to see if Tord had anything else to say, and when he didn't, you moved on to Edd.