26.

For mukestfu because her comments on the previous chapter made me laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"She's a good girl,

She was daddy's favorite,

He saved for Harvard,

But she didn't want to make it.

She was good in school,

She's never truant,

She can speak sarcasm,

And we know she's fluent."

Michael looked down at me, an ever present smirk placed on his plump lips. I looked over at Luke who just shook his head and laughed.

"'Cause every night she writes in her bunk,

At least that's what her friends thought.

She sneaks to the back lounge to be with her boyfriend,

Here's what she told me the time that I caught them."

Calum couldn't look at me straight without laughing. His attention turned to Rachel for the chorus.

"She said to me:

"Forget what you thought

'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.

So just turn around and forget what you saw

'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.""

They continued to reference Luke and I until the end, all of them cracking up when they were done.

"Thank you Pomona, we were 5 Seconds of Summer," Luke shouted, his stare burning through me. My face must have flushed because he bit his lip before walking off stage.

The boys didn't meet up with us like usual, instead they walked off into another direction. Rachel and I grew confused until our phones buzzed at the exact same time.

"How much you wanna bet it's another double date," Rachel huffed.

"They are too fucking good at this sneak planning shit," I sighed.

Sure enough our texts read the same thing, the only difference being the letter signed off at the bottom.

"We have something special planned for you both tonight. Meet us by the bus at 6 in something fancier than the last. Don't worry, we won't be back until then."

"How can they plan formal outings yet they're so immature in real life?"

I sighed.

"Who knows Rach. How the hell am I going to wear something fancier than before?"

She shrugged.

"It's like we're going to prom."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're going to prom, bitches!"

Rachel and I looked down at our attire, fitting since we in fact went out and bought prom dresses.

"What Cal means," Luke grumbled, staring at his childish best friend. "We never went to prom but if we did, we would've wanted you as our dates, even though we probably wouldn't have met."

"I never went to prom either," I mumbled, my eyes shyly narrowing down.

"Not even with that asshole," Luke questioned.

"Especially not with him," I spoke dryly.

"Well in that case, Hadley Juliet Hemingway, will you go to prom with me?"

I looked up to see Luke holding out a white corsage. It had taken me all this time to realize he was in a tux. His pants weren't normal dress trousers, however, they were skinnier. The tattoo had been covered up again and his gauges were kept at a minimal.

"Luke Robert Hemmings, I would love to be your date to prom."

"Rachel, I love you! Be my prom date please," Calum begged.

Rachel rolled her eyes and smiled.

"You really will never be smooth with your words, Cal, but yes, I will go to prom with you."

"Good, because you guys really didn't have a choice," Luke smirked as Bella and Ashton came walking out from behind the bus, cameras around their necks.

"Photo time," Ashton yelled enthusiastically.

We all got together and did multiple poses before we got pictures separately.

"Okay kids, have fun now. Hemmings, if you don't have her back by midnight, I will kick you so hard in the balls you won't ever be able to reproduce."

"Alright grandpa Ash," I cooed.

"Shut up, Hads, I care about you and your safety."

We hugged the two of them before walking to where a black limo had been sitting.

"Alright people, lets get this party started," Calum grinned, climbing in. Rachel followed behind him. I was about to get in but was pulled back, a pair of lips pressing to my neck gently.

"You know what happens on this night," Luke whispered huskily into my ear.

I rolled my eyes.

"No chance in hell, Hemmings."

"Whatever you say, princess," he smirked, his lips quickly attaching to my neck. I let out a quiet moan and he pulled away, his hand gently squeezing my butt as I got into the vehicle. Rachel gave me a questionable look but immediately her face turned to a smile when Luke got in and closed the door.

"Cal," Rachel asked suddenly.

"Mhm," he replied, smiling like an idiot.

"How are we getting in?"

"That's for us to know and for you to find out," Luke smirked over at me.

----------------------------------------------

22 FUCKING THOUSAND READS. LIKE HOW? I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

ALSO, IM CLOSE TO 4K TOTAL VOTES WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

FROM NOW ON, I AM GOING TO DEDICATE NEW CHAPTERS TO THE PERSON WHO COMMENTS THE BEST THING ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. I KIND OF RAN OUT OF PEOPLE TO DEDICATE CHAPTERS TO.

50 VOTES AND 25 COMMENTS UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE?

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, THANK YOU!

- Hayley