11.

For 5secsofnotpunkrock because she's amazing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HADLEY FUCKING HEMINGWAY, TELL ME RIGHT NOW OR I'M FLYING MY ASS OVER THERE TO SEE YOU."

I could hear the frustration running through her voice.

"But that's all the fun, Rach."

"Hadley, you have a fucking boyfriend, just tell me the poor guys name."

I bit my lip.

"His name is Luke."

There was a silence on the other line. I began to panic.

"Um Rachel?"

"HADLEY, IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT LUKE HEMMINGS, I SWEAR TO GOD, WE ARE STAYING WITH YOU THE REST OF THE TOUR."

I smiled, realizing just how oblivious she was to my life.

"Rach, even if it wasn't him-"

There was a short scream on the other end.

"SORRY, SORRY, SORRY. HADLEY, WHAT THE FUCK. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?"

"Um, that is the main reason I called you. Now, if you let me finish."

I could only hear breathing on the other line.

"I'm spending the entire tour with 5 Seconds of Summer."

She started screaming out random words that I couldn't make out. I let her calm down for a couple minutes, hoping she'd be normal. But it was Rachel, and she was never normal.

"HADLEY, I'M CALLING THE OTHER GIRLS AND WE ARE FLYING OUR ASSES TO WHERE YOU ARE. IS THERE ANY ROOM FOR US ON THE BUS?"

Considering that there was 12 bunks and only 8 of them were being used for people and their shit, I knew there was plenty of room.

"Ana and Isabella, that is it. I don't want you bringing in some random person I don't know."

"OH MY GOD HADLEY, THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING. AND THE BOYS. I'M LIKE GOING TO DIE."

"I might be able to help you with the guys."

I thought about all of the boys and narrowed it down to Calum as the one for her. He seemed like her type, plus they would be adorable together. Ana and Ashton would work perfectly because she was hilarious and he'd never be able to stop laughing. Bella and Michael? They were a match made in heaven. And since all of the boys were single aside from Luke, I knew what I could do this summer. Play the awkward match maker.

"Hadley, have I ever told you I fucking love you?"

I pursed my lips.

"Once or twice."

"Well I fucking love you but I have to go call the girls. Which city will you be in tomorrow?"

I looked at the list in front of me.

"Sacramento."

"PERFECT. HADLEY, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST FUCKING SUMMER EVER."

"It'll be nice, I guess."

"I could deal without your sarcastic ass right now. Anyway, see you tomorrow. I'll text you with flight details."

She hung up without even letting me say my goodbyes.

I placed my phone on the table in front of me and looked around the awfully quiet bus. The boys were on stage and the driver was outside hanging with other drivers. I sighed and ran my fingers through my dull hair. My girls were going to be here tomorrow. And though I was extremely excited, I was also nervous. I was still the same girl that left Minnesota. I needed a change.