15.

For twerkinlashton because she's the sweetest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HADLEY. RACHEL. OH MY GOD, I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS."

Ana pulled us in for a tight hug as Isabella made her way over, grinning from ear to ear. She waited until Ana had let go of us to hug us both.

"I've missed my Hadley."

I held onto her tightly.

"I've missed my Bella."

I sighed heavily, my mind running back to my conversation with Rachel the night before.

"I have a lot to tell you," I whispered to her.

"I won't tell Ana, I promise."

Bella was pretty much my sister. She knew all of my emotions even if I didn't express them in a situation. Ana had a way with accidentally running her mouth. Don't get me wrong, she was also like a sister however some of our secrets didn't need to be in the open. And if she let this one blow, none of us would survive the downfall.

"We can walk around once we get back," I suggested.

She nodded her head in agreement.

"Well now it's time to meet half the boys."

"Where are the others," she questioned cocking her head to the side a little.

I sighed.

"Well Luke was sleeping when we left and Michael probably won't be up for another 3 hours or so."

"That sounds like my kind of man," she laughed.

"I definitely hope it is."

"Wait, Hads. Are you setting us up with the other boys?"

I smirked triumphantly.

"You can set yourselves up. I'm just introducing you guys."

"Like Rachel and Calum."

"She could've died in that moment and she wouldn't have cared."

"Let me guess, she almost froze."

"Like a snowman."

I looked over to see Ana had already introduced herself to the boys. She was chatting away and their was huge smile on Ashton's face. Rachel and Calum stood next to them talking, her face never leaving a shade of pink.

We made our way over to them and I grabbed a hold of Calum's shoulder.

"Guys, meet Bella."

I raised her hand up that had been connected with mine. They said their hellos and we talked in our circle for a little while, until going to baggage claim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE FUCK! THAT CAN'T BE TRUE!"

I was happy we were away from the rest of the world because otherwise I'd have a lot of explaining to do. I nodded my head.

"It's the fucking truth. You better believe it."

Bella shook her head trying to wrap her mind over everything.

"So let me get this straight. The girl that fucked Luke over was also the one that caused you to go bulimic when you started working."

I nodded my head again.

"Does Luke know?"

I closed my eyes and bit my lip, shaking my head.

"Do you think he'll find out?"

I opened my eyes, a frown pressed to my lips.

"I really hope not."

She pulled me in for a hug.

"I hope so too. Honestly Hads, you shouldn't be worrying about this. Eventually she'll be out of your life forever."

I sighed loudly.

"Eventually."

I pulled away from her and looked back toward the buses. I saw a tall figure walking towards us. By the blonde quiff and the black blob of a tattoo on his neck, I could tell it was Luke.

"Well look at your man."

I bit my lip from making an inhumane noise. Damn did he look good today. He did everyday but I could tell he was trying to impress my friends. He made his way to us, a smirk placed on his pink lips.

"Hey girls."

He looked over at Bella, a genuine smile replacing his smirk.

"You must be Bella."

She smiled at him.

"That's me. And you must be Luke. Hadley's told me so much about you."

He looked over at me and smiled wider.

"Is that right? Has she said anything nice about me?"

She laughed lightly.

"All she's said is nice. Why? Should I be concerned for her or something?"

He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Bullshit. But no, she'll be fine with me."

"You two are so alike, it's scary."

I could see where Bella was coming from. We were definitely different in some ways but we had a lot in common. The more I got to know him, the better it got. I just had to crack into him. I was an open book to everyone else and he was just a mystery.

"Well I'm going to see Ana, I'll see you guys later. Nice meeting you Luke."

Bella waved at us as she began to walk away.

"It was nice meeting you too Bella."

Luke walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Michael will love her."

"She will love him."

We stood in silence for awhile. I rested my head on Luke, looking at the parking lot, music playing faintly in the background.

"So Hadley."

I looked up at Luke.

"Yes?"

He bit his lip nervously.

"I was wondering if I could maybe take you on a y'know date tonight?"

"Are you asking me on an actual date Hemmings?"

He nodded his head, a sudden boost of confidence surging through him.

"It'd be a double date with Calum and Rachel."

I rolled my eyes.

"It took him less than 24 hours," I spit sarcastically. "It took you 4 days to grow a pair."

"Well y'know, he didn't do this first."

He turned me so I faced him and pressed his lips to mine. I pulled away quickly.

"True."

"So is your answer yes?"

He began to wiggle his eyebrows and I couldn't help but smile.

"Yes, Luke Robert Hemmings, I will go on a date with you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXTREMELY EXCITED OVER ME UPDATING? LIKE YOU HAVE TO READ IT THE SECOND YOU GET THE NOTIFICATION IT'S BEEN UPDATED. I KNOW I GET THAT FEELING WHEN I READ SOME AUTHORS SO I'M JUST WONDERING.

THIS IS SO CLOSE TO 2.2K! THAT'S INSANE, I NEVER EVEN IMAGINED THIS REACHING 1K.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

10 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS UNTIL NEXT UPDATE????

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

- Hayley