14.

For galaxyhemmo because she's really rad and she's so pretty, I'm jealous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell was that? He could've killed Ryan."

Rachel and I sat next to each other in the back of the bus, whispering back and forth. I sighed, before taking a sip of the hot chocolate I clutched in my hand.

"I really don't know Rach. I wish I did, but unfortunately he'll probably never tell me anything."

"Hadley, he's your boyfriend. He will come to terms of trust with you if you don't dump him on his sorry ass the way that other girl did."

I closed my eyes.

"I know her name, Calum told me."

"What is it?"

I bit my lip.

"Mia."

Rachel didn't utter a word. I opened my eyes to see her mouth gaped open. It took her a few seconds to gain her composure.

"Mia, as in the bitch that took your job Mia?"

I nodded my head.

"Oh wow, Hads, I'm so sorry."

I sat with my head down, staring at the tiled floor.

"Does Luke know that you know the she devil?"

My head shot up and I shook it immediately.

"No, and I hope he never does. That bitch fucked not only him but me up. Ironic, isn't it?"

My head went back down, sadness welling up inside. Ever since the day Mia had started working there, she had put me through hell. I suddenly had the urge to throw up. But I couldn't. I was stronger now. Starting all over again would've ruined my recovery. Besides, I was in the right place. I was surrounded by people that actually liked me. I didn't need to starve myself for anybody.

"It's more of a coincidence than ironic, Hads. Just think, both you and Luke were fucked up because of her but now you're both coming out alive. Even though it's been a couple years since you battled your eating disorder, Luke is there to keep you strong. As for Luke, I've heard he's really changing because of you."

My heart told me it was the truth but my mind was declaring bullshit.

"What if it isn't real, Rach. What if it's all an act?"

My voice was barely a whisper. My insides were shutting down. It was about to happen again.

"Calum said it was the truth. He said that Luke finally smiled like he used to. That he's excited to do more stuff for the band again. He's even written a song about you. Hadley, you've known each other not even a week and Luke is already head over Vans in love with you."

I closed my eyes, a tear escaping from one of them.

"I'm scared Rachel. How can you fall so fast for someone?"

Her small hand rested on my back.

"Maybe it was love at first sight."

"Bullshit."

Rachel laughed lightly.

"You can't call bullshit on something because you're against it."

"That's the whole point of calling bullshit on something."

"Whatever you say, my little writer."

"I'm bigger than you."

"What, do you want be to call you my big writer then?"

"Little works for me."

She stood up, taking my hand.

"Lets get to sleep, we'll have a long day tomorrow."

I let her pull me up. I set my almost empty mug down on a table and walked through the open door Rachel had just gone through. I found my way to my bunk and hopped up. I sniffled a few times, and threw the comforter over my body.

"Hadley," a raspy voice whispered.

"What Luke?"

"Are you alright?"

His voice was calm and sounded worried.

"Not really."

"Do you want me to come cuddle?"

I smiled through my drying tears.

"If you want to."

I could hear him climb up and immediately felt the warmth that wrapped around me when he got in.

"Do you really love me," I whispered.

"More than you'll ever know."

"Will you ever tell me about your past?"

He was quiet for a moment.

"I will when we make a future."

I couldn't think of the right words to say so I just let my mind go.

"I love you Luke."

"I love you too, Hadley Juliet Hemingway."

We fell to a silence. It wasn't an awkward silence though. It was a comforting silence. Like somehow, I had never felt like this was more meant to be. Maybe we were meant for each other after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WAKEY WAKEY, LOVE BIRDS. THE GIRLS FLIGHT COMES IN IN AN HOUR AND WE STILL HAVE TO FIND KENZIE."

I tried to move but Luke's arm held me down.

"Somebody get the bear off of me please."

One of the boys pulled his grip off of me and rolled him out of my bunk. He woke up enough to get his footing but fell on his ass anyway.

"Fuck you all."

I rolled my eyes and jumped down, making my way over to the spare bunk. I grabbed a pair of distressed jean shorts, a bra, a black bandeau, and one of Luke's muscle tees. I made my way to the bathroom and got dressed, wrapping a bandana around my lilac pony tailed hair. I got out and walked back to the bunk area, picking up a pair of flip flops. I walked over to Luke's bunk and hit his chest lightly.

"What?"

His voice was raspy and irritated. I found it extremely attractive.

"I'll be back in a couple hours. Don't get into too much trouble."

I kissed his lips gently and pulled away.

"I love you," he mumbled.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

I made my way to the front where Rachel stood.

"Alrighty, any of you want to come with?"

Calum and Ashton looked at each other and shrugged.

"We'll both go, I guess," Ashton smiled.

"Well then, let's get this show on the road."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY RIGHT NOW. I JUST, I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

7 VOTES AND 4 COMMENTS UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE?????????????

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

-Hayley