4.

To ultracal for being an amazing writer that's so rad.

----------------------------------------------

I sat with Calum on one of the couches in the front of the bus. Michael had managed to come back and nap while Ashton went and hung out with some people from other bands. No one even dared to open the door to the back lounge.

"So Hadley, I did not finish my search,' he smirked.

I handed my phone over.

He popped back on twitter.

"Hadley does follow Luke and Luke follows Hadley."

His eyes were wide, his mouth open with shock. It was quickly replaced with a smile.

"Were you one of those spammy girls?"

I shook my head.

"No, my best friend met you guys once and I had written a letter to Luke which she gave to him."

His face turned to frown.

"How did you sign it off?"

I sighed, thinking back to it.

"Just 'H' and my Twitter username. I never used my full name."

His gaze returned to wide eyed and yet again his mouth hung open.

"Hadley, he-"

But he was cut off by the door to the back being slammed carelessly. Luke walked out to near we were holding his head.

"Why does my head hurt so fucking much?"

His tone was whiny like a little child. Not so Mr. Intimidation now.

"A seemingly indestructible vase fell on you and you were knocked out for a while."

He glared at me.

"Okay, if you are on this damn bus, don't use such a large vocabulary. And why didn't anyone help me?"

His tone was harsh, tearing me apart on the inside. But at the same time, he pissed me off so much.

"You know what Luke? You can't tell me what to fucking do. One, you're not my mother and two, you're just a fucking asshole. There is no way in hell you can save yourself from the fucking train wreck that you are."

He bit his lip. His eyes were dark.

"Is that a challenge princess?"

I scoffed and got up from where I was sitting to stand in front of Luke.

"Never call me princess again. And I guess it is."

He frowned.

"What? Are you scared Lukey?"

I could tell just how pissed of me he was by the look he gave me. I wanted to slap him, but at the same time, it kind of turned me on. Somehow making Luke even angrier made me want him even more. Rough sex. That'd be fun with him.

He didn't reply, but his hands were in fists by his sides.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bus.

I began walking but I was suddenly pushed to the side of the bus. He grinded his hips to mine and his lips about grazed my neck.

"I will change just for the sake of this. And I say we make the stakes high. Winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser."

His lips moved close to my ear.

"And you don't want to know what I'm thinking about doing to you princess."

He pressed his lips to my neck and nibbled on my pale skin.

I pushed him off and pinned him to the bus.

My mouth wandered to his ear.

"Good luck Lukey, you're going to need it."

I did the same thing he did to me but bit harder, a moan escaping his lips. I pulled away and smirked.

"Fucking tease," he mumbled.

"You're never going to get me Luke so what's the use in trying?"

He moved closer so he towered over me.

"Oh, I will win this and fuck up your life just like how mine is now."

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Hemmings."

I began to walk away.

"Oh and you're right Hadley. It is nice when I don't talk and actually seem happy. But I'm just a douche dick."

I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"You were up for all of that?"

He smirked.

"Yep and that was a nice kiss on the cheek. Hope I can get one of those again sometime princess."

I turned a slight shade of red.

"FUCK YOU LUKE," I screamed.

I walked away and got onto the bus, locking the door behind me.

----------------------------------------------

OOH, WE GOT A LITTLE BET GOING. JUST SO YOU KNOW, LUKE IS ACTING DIFFERENTLY WITH HER THAN HE HAS WITH OTHER GIRLS. ITS THE CHEMISTRY.

THERE NEEDS TO BE AT LEAST 3 VOTES BEFORE I UPDATE AGAIN.

ILY GUYS!
- Hayley