3.

For mukefeels because she is perfection.

---------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS DO?"

I could see a vein popping from his neck. His words were harsh, an ever present frown placed on his lips.

This was the Luke Hemmings I'd have to get used to. The one that everyone seemed to be terrified of, especially the other boys.

"Luke, calm the fuck down," Calum said, clearly annoyed.

He stood up but Luke got up with him. Calum looked up at him, terror quickly filling his eyes.

"Tell me who the fuck this girl is Cal."

Calum looked over at me, a sad smile on his face. He walked backwards and offered a hand which I gladly took, pulling me up. He rested his arm around my waist.

"This is Hadley, Luke. She's going to be with us the entire summer."

His eyes pierced into my skin, making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Now that I know your name Hadley, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?"

He tried to intimidate me, but it wasn't working. I just got angry.

"I'M HERE TO SAVE YOUR FUCKING CAREER SO IF YOU DARE SAY ONE SHITTY THING ABOUT ME, I WILL RUIN YOU HEMMINGS."

"Too late," Michael mumbled under his breath.

Luke moved closer to us so he towered over Calum and I.

"You wouldn't do that," Luke replied with a smirk.

"And why wouldn't I?"

"Because I can ruin your career as well. Hell, maybe even the rest of your life."

I stared into his eyes. There was something off about him.

Behind the evil, stood vulnerability.

He must've noticed that I could see something because he turned around and stormed back to the lounge, slamming the door shut behind him.

And that's when I realized that Luke Hemmings was far from frightening. He was afraid. No, he was terrified of letting people in. And there was only one way I was getting off this tour alive, I had to fix him.

-------------------

I sat silently next to Calum, checking Twitter on my phone. Calum grabbed it and scrolled through it, checking out my stuff. I laughed, not caring what he would find.

"Let's see if you're following us amazing boys," Calum said in a gay tone.

I laughed again, trying hard to let go of what I was thinking about, Luke. But with every moment that passed, I worried more and more about him.

"Well let's see here. You follow me, Ash, and Mikey, the only one left is..."

A loud crash in the back of the bus startled both of us. I ran and opened the door.

Luke laid on the floor lifelessly, a heavy vase beside him.

I bent down next to him and grasped his hand, a single tear rolling down my cheek.

I wondered why I cared so much. He was being a dick to me only a few hours before.

Then it hit me, like a car slamming into a deer.

I still loved him.

I loved this fucked up mess of a boy that needed help. I wanted him. I needed him.

I checked his pulse.

"He's still breathing."

Calum paced the tiny room back and forth.

"What do we do," he asked slightly frustrated and very upsetly.

"He should be fine once he wakes up. Only problem would maybe be a slight concussion."

I took the snapback off of his head and felt around for a bump. A large egg was starting to form on the left side of it.

"How do you know so much about this stuff Hadley?"

I shrugged.

"Easy, my brothers always had weird shit happening to them. My mother taught me her ways."

"Speaking of family, you didn't really mention any earlier."

I moved Luke's head so it was in my lap and started playing with his hair a little.

Strangely, I felt comfortable.

Like maybe he would be alright if he wasn't a dick about everything. I liked when he wasn't staring at me coldly or saying some douchey thing.

I sighed before replying to Calum.

"I have 4 brothers, 2 younger, 2 older. My parents are doctors. We always were a close family until I started to pursue writing. My parents were completely against it. They didn't want me living on the streets since 'the chance of being a successful writer is slim to none.' I moved to Seattle from a small town in a Minnesota a few years back. My favorite magazine company asked me to join their staff after they read one of my articles I published under an alias."

I shook my head slightly.

"I have yet to hear from my parents to this day. I've been living on my own since I was 18."

Calum looked at me, a sympathetic smile pressed to his lips.

"This is such a dick move but I'm happy you pursued writing. Your family should've been supportive of your decisions."

I smiled back.

"I don't really even think about them anymore. The 2 years after I moved were hell. I couldn't stop thinking about them. They pretty much just continued to live their lives as if I never existed. But now, I'm alright. I have great people around me."

"All except that," Calum pointed at Luke.

I looked down at him.

"He used to be a great guy, Cal. We just need to fix him."

Calum smiled and shook his head.

"Somehow I feel like you might just accomplish that. Many have tried, but it seems that you're the first to stand up to him."

I smiled at him.

"Hadley, you may finally be the person to fix him."

I sighed loudly, then laughed.

"Let's let douche dick wake up when he's ready."

I carefully rested his head on the floor. I hesitated slightly before kissing his cheek. I could've sworn from the corner of my eye I saw a smile form on his face as I closed the door behind me.

----------------------------------------------

OOOHH, CALUM HAS HOPE. SORRY IF THIS IS A SHITTY CHAPTER, I'VE BEEN DISTRACTED BY EVERYTHING TODAY.

ASH AND MIKEY AREN'T IN THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE THEY ARE OFF EXPLORING WARPED. HADLEY AND CALUM WERE JUST STAYING BACK TO WATCH LUKE.

2 VOTES ARE NEED BEFORE I UPDATE AGAIN.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
- Hayley