⛓Mentor⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Size Difference, Teasing, Handjob, Oral Sex, Hair Pulling, Cum]

  Walking through the market, I was randomly wandering while keeping an eye out for Vane. He had left before I woke and had left some fruit in a bowl for breakfast, so I at least knew he hadn't been kidnapped or something.

  Walking around the goat being led by a rope, I could smell the fish being scaled at one stall and chicken being cooked at another. I had noticed a while back, but the people of Nassau had started looking at me like they did Vane when I had first arrived here. I had started out as some random cook taken by the Ranger crew, but now I was known as the Black Angel.

  There was still speculation on whether I truly was human or not, but my name was spreading along with the moniker rather than the moniker alone. There was a sense of comfort in that. Maybe because I was no longer that dirty child that no one knew and that was easily forgotten, or maybe simply because people would remember me for a time if I were to suddenly disappear. Whatever it was it made me feel a little better.

  When I finally spotted Vane, I changed the direction I was headed in and went over to him. He was talking to another man that was taller and had long, dark hair, and I had never seen him before so I had no clue who he was.

  "Hey, Char- For fuck's sake!" I quickly reeled back as the two men looked down at me with raised brows. "Where the fuck have you been all day? You smell like sweaty ass!" I pointed towards the sky above, ignoring the look Vane was giving me. "You're getting a bath, or you're sleeping outside tonight."

  "Captain Teach, this is Deana." Vane didn't even look at the other man as he was staring at me with this odd expression on his face.

  "Ah, I've heard many stories of you, Miss Blake." The older man gently smiled while nodding his head. "And I guess it would make sense the Black Angel be one of the few brave enough to talk that way to Charles." He chuckled. "However....is he not your captain?"

  "He is. ....Why?" My brows furrowed with confusion.

  "He asks because you just threatened to make me sleep outside." Vane shifted his weight on his feet while crossing his arms.

  "Oh....right, I guess I see how that could confuse him." I then turned to Captain Teach. "So, you sort of know who I am. Mind telling me who you are?" And his eyebrows rose.

  "Haven't heard of me, have you?" He glanced at my captain before looking back at me and holding out his hand. "Captain Edward Teach, I was Charles' mentor, I guess you could say." Shaking his hand to be polite, I got a sly grin.

  "Is that so? Tell me, was he always such a hard ass?" I heard Vane simply sigh as Teach chuckled.

~

  "Ah, to a momentous return." Jack poured three glasses of alcohol for each of them while I leaned on the wall with my arms crossed. "A man of your ability and experience will be a most welcome addition to our ranks." He set a glass in front of Teach.

  "Jack....Rackham."

  "....That's my name."

  "You were the scrawny one....who was trying so desperately to join Charles' first crew. Flint, I can understand, but this is your third partner?" Teach looked flatly at Vane.

  "Jack took the Urca de Lima prize. Transported it, secured it. He's been employing it to provide for Nassau's defense." My captain stated.

  "Nassau, as I'm sure you recall, lacks the will to form an identity. It is, and always has been, fragments of an idea and without identity.... An organized defense? Near impossible. The stipends....create an obligation to follow one command in the event of a threat to the island." Jack sat down, and I quietly listened. "Captain Flint, as the island's most able naval tactician, would command our forces on the water, and Charles would captain the militia to defend the land."