⛓Gold In The Fort⛓

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANYTHING RECENTLY, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH LIFE AND GETTIN MY OTHER SHIT DONE e.e '

 *WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Size Difference, Vaginal Sex, Hair Pulling]

  The repetitive banging of the desk hitting the floor filled the captain's quarters as the boat was rocking on the waves of the sea. I could also hear the clacking of the beads in my hair as my red braids swayed. Well, there was that, and the panting and moaning as I dug my nails into the desk that Vane had me bent over.

  His hands were planted firmly on the desk on either side of me as his hips were thrusting his cock in and out of me. There was some drool at the corners of my mouth as I moaned, and my knees were too weak to even hold me up, so I thanked my lucky stars for the desk. The blue-eyed man behind me was grunting and groaning, thrusting until he found the spot that made me scream his name.

  He aimed for there over and over again, making my body flinch and shudder as my toes were curling in my boots. God, did it feel wonderful....

  Vane took one of his hands from the desk, fisting it in my hair as he tugged and began to nip and lick at my neck and shoulder. His facial hair scraped over my skin, and his hair tickled as it fell over his shoulders, but how his husky voice uttered my name nearly made me cum.

  "Deana~" He rumbled like a storm, sounding like a growl or purr. My back arched into the desk from the pleasure racking my body, and Vane picked up tempo as he was nearing his end as well.

  We weren't at open waters, though, we were actually just anchored in Nassau's bay. I had come to the ship to get away from the island and read for a bit, and Vane had come with out of boredom and to have a break from the bustle of town and his crew. However, realizing that me reading left him with absolutely nothing to do, he decided to toss my book just when it was getting good and decided to give us both something to do instead.

  It had been a while since the incident in Charlestown, and Jack had managed to get the Urca de Lima gold with Bonny and his crew when Flint and his believed it to be gone. After retrieving it, they, along with Max, used it to start a new way of things in Nassau with Eleanor gone as well. She had apparently been caught by the English and was awaiting trial, but that was all I heard on the matter.

  The fort was still in need of repair with the Urca gold hidden in its bowels, but hey, like I gave a fuck about anything at the moment with the leonine man pounding into me from behind. Nassau could be going up into flames right now and I wouldn't even notice.

~

  "Is it her?" Captain Vane questioned while holding out his hand for a glass.

  "It's her. Right where she's supposed to be." And a spyglass was placed onto Vane's palm.

  "Bring us alongside."

  "Spread your sheets! Stand ready with grapples!"

  "Spread the sheets!" Someone else on the ship shouted as the captain raised the glass to his eye to look at the ship we were chasing. "Ready the grapples!"

  "Are his men jumping ship?" The quartermaster questioned, and I narrowed my eyes. Why would they jump ship in the middle of open waters? Hurrying to the bow, I shielded my eyes from the sun to look.

  "They aren't his men." Vane stated, and I could see bodies like specks from the distance falling into the water. "They're his cargo." I tensed when I heard that, knowing well that meant this ship was transporting slaves and how my captain felt about that issue. "When Jack asked me to hunt her, he said he was hauling timber. He said the supplies were badly needed for fort repairs. Funny.... I don't remember him saying anything about slaves."