⛓Slap >.>⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Size Difference, Vaginal Sex, Cock Riding, Scratching]

  Sunrise came with cannonballs raining down on the fort from the Man-of-War in the water. Men were running to and fro, replacing those that had fallen while trying to get the walls to withstand the attack from Captain Flint. Going into the bowels of the fort, the captain and some of the crew were guarding the girl we had gotten from Low's ship.

  It had gone quiet up above, and we were left to wait as the last defense for the fort. I glanced up when the lieutenant returned and placed his torch onto the wall.

  "The courtyard wall's destroyed." He said to Vane. "A breach in the northwestern corridor. Seaward-facing batteries are gone as are most of the westward guns."

  "How many did we lose?"

  "Seven. Another nine injured. How long do you expect?" The balding man asked. "Before the men are massing themselves on the beach to begin their assault?"

  "Two hours. Maybe less." Vane then looked to the Lord's daughter. "Larson. Take her back to the cell." One of the men stood. "Make sure she remains safe while I'm gone. No one is to touch her. Understood?"

  "Aye." And the man called Larson went to take the girl back to the cell.

  "While you're gone? Where are you going?"

  "No matter how many of his men we kill, he can find more. Eventually....they breach and we die."

  "So you're leaving?"

  "It's too great of a force to defeat if we attempt to fight the body of it. Only way to beat it is to cut off its head."

  "And you think you're going out there alone?" I furrowed my brows.

  "No." Vane looked right at me. "You're coming with me."

  "You're taking a woman?" The lieutenant said with an incredulous tone.

  "You seem to be forgetting who that woman is. I think it best you remember before it's too late." The captain gave the man a look.

~

  After tucking all of my red hair into a hat so that it wouldn't be a dead give-away, I searched the beach for Captain Flint. Tailing him from a distance, I watched him walk into town, and followed him. The man kept walking with his head held high as he looked straight ahead, never once bothering to look over his shoulder.

  It made what I had to do fairly simple, and Vane was hiding out, waiting for me to relay to him where Flint was so that he could strike. I was small, unnoticeable as I easily blended in with a simple hat and coat unlike Vane with his face well known and how big of a man he was. So, I was to watch Captain Flint, find out where he was going, then tell Vane.

  Flint ended up going into Eleanor's tavern with some woman, and seeing that he didn't leave a minute later, I went to my captain and told him where to find Flint. I didn't like how Vane planned on facing the other captain alone, so I kept a close eye on the bar after he slipped in.  When I heard a gun go off, however, I ran inside while getting a knife in each hand.

  Nearly skidding to a halt upstairs when I found everyone, I saw Eleanor holding a gun, Captain Flint sitting down while cleaning the blood from his face, and Vane leaning on the wall in front of a window. If the men weren't so bloody, I would have compared the scene to a sibling fight broken up by Mother wielding a firearm.

  "You look like shit." I popped off while raising my brows at Flint. Vane only looked to have blood coming from his mouth and wasn't as nearly as bloody as the captain sitting down.