Sequel: Conquer the Night

Hermione and Draco are finally together. They have one big happy family with their son Avery Kris Malfoy and daughter Robyn Krissa Malfoy (Twins). When we left off in the last story, there was a prophecy in motion, and one of the Malfoy kids were possibly the next chosen one. Welcome back to Hogwarts with the golden trio's children and watch another adventure unwrap.
Before we get to the story let me review some of the next generation characters:

Avery  Malfoy                  (11 years old)  
Robyn  Malfoy                (11 years old)

James Potter                 (12 years old)
Albus Potter                   (11 years old)  
Lily Potter                       (9 years old)

Poppy Longbottom      (11 years old)
Jade Longbottom        (9 years old)

Rose Weasley             (10 years old)
Hugo Weasley             (9 years old)

Teddy Lupin                  (18 years old)

Victorie Weasley          (17 years old)
Louis Weasley             (15 years old)

Fred II Weasley            (15 years old)
Roxanne Weasley       (14 years old)

Avery, Robyn, Albus, and Poppy will enter as first years. James is a second year. Rose, Lily and Hugo still have a while to wait. Teddy has already graduated, Victorie is on her final year and her brother Louis was in his 6th year. Last but not least, Fred II will fifth year and his sister Roxanne in 4th year.

Thank you and feel free to check out my other stories.