Present 11

PRESENT

She was tossed over his shoulder, taken. Robyn was nowhere to be seen at the wedding. The only witness to this incident was Teddy Lupin. Hermione and Draco asked people to find both their children for the first dance. A frantic Ginny whispered to Hermione, that Robyn was nowhere to be found.

Teddy, how blessed was this angel... went up to Ginny and pulled at her legs. "I saw Roby outside... The tall man carry her out..." Ginny's face turned into horror as Hermione overheard Teddy. Draco knelt down beside Teddy, "How did the man look like Teddy?" "umm.. tall? my color hair but long like a girls..." Teddy tried to give his description of Karkaroff. "Damn it..!" Draco said under his breathe and pulled his wand out from his socks and made his way out to the gate.

Karkaroff was planning to use this kid to bargain with Draco for the antivirus scrolls. He silenced the little girl, and she clung to him crying. She couldn't do anything... except for biting him. She bit him hard on his neck and he yelled out in pain as she landed to the grassy floor.

Draco couldn't see anyone, but know he heard the sharp yell of a man. He ran to the left of the house, with more men from the wedding following behind him.

"You Insolent child!" Karkaroff yelled as he smacked Robyn across her face. More tears dropped but no sound came out because of the spell. She got up and ran at him trying to kick him.  He dodged her kicks and grabbed her up and tried to bind her hands and feet with a spell. She keep moving, too fast for him to keep up. He wasn't trying to kill her, not yet, but Merlin did he want to. He had been so wrong to pick up the girl child; he had though she was the easy snatch. Yet here she was kicking and stomping, biting and scratching. In this tussle to get her under control, his ring scratched her hand and left a gushing scar. Not just her hand but her wrist, her main vein was cut. "Heellkefo!" he cursed under his breath, the girl was starting to gush her blood everywhere. She was going to die. He heard footsteps, and Draco appeared. Karkaroff cursed even more under his breathe but decided to apparate out before he got caught. He left the girl, saving himself was his first priority.

__________________

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE READ AND SUPPORTED THIS STORY! PLEASE DO RECOMMEND IT TO YOUR FELLOW FRIENDS AND WATTPADERS. AND OF COURSE HIT VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. THANK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN!