Present 12

PRESENT

He disappeared in front of Draco's eyes, but that didn't matter as much as his daughter. She lay on the dirty grass with blood dripping all over her arms and onto her dress. He undid the silencing charm as Robyn pointed to her mouth. She let out a bloody twisting cry as the pain seethed through her veins. Draco cradled his baby in his arms, rage emitting from his eyes. Hermione who had followed out behind him was running towards him now with Avery on her waist. She crashed down to the floor tearing up over her bleeding daughter. Avery as little as he was, was crying as well, looking at his bleeding sister.

The wedding ended, as the family rushed to the hospital. She had two stitches in her arm, and was getting some blood supplements as she had lost a lot of blood. But, she was going to be alright.

Little did the family know that the prophecy was coming through now as blood had been shed. Harry was the first to realize this, and was debating on whether to tell them now or wait. He decided to wait as they had been through enough already. What he didn't know was who was the savior, Avery or Robyn? They both shared the same blood...

"The faiths have re-chosen as time changes... Incapable of finishing his work till later, Raco shall wait to strike... The one with the power to save the ministry approaches... born of those whose once hate now turned into love, a half-blood born as the new moon rises in the third month... While this is thus, the savior will not accept the task, until the savior's blood shed by the Raco who awaits."

From that incident onward, Karkaroff was know where to be found...

The family was relaxed into a normal lifestyle. The children were a handful for Hermione as they got older and Draco's workload was less, allowing him to spend a lot of time with the children as well. Hermione had quit her job at the Ministry for now, and was thinking about taking up the teaching offer at Hogwarts by McGonagall. She decided to ask the children if they'd mind her working at Hogwarts when they turned old enough to go to school, till then she published a couple books and stayed at home. Draco was still an Auror and with Karkaroff missing, the world was a little less hectic.

As for milestones, Hermione kept a book for both the children. Robyn was always the first to reach these achievements, but she was equally a troublemaker and often scolded. Avery was slower, cautious and was Hermione's pet. Draco always sided with Robyn, and Hermione always protected Avery. It was the perfect family, as everyone had their fights, sad days, and happy days.

Draco loved his family, and his mother would drop by unexpectedly as she adored the grand kids. Draco adored Hermione, and she hadn't aged a bit regardless of all the stress she dealt with at home. He  still woke up some mornings before everyone else, and he'd think... He still didn't believe that he was with Hermione, and that she accepted him. And the children... even more happiness in his once gloomy life. He couldn't even remember the time leading up to and the time after the Battle of Hogwarts anymore. Hermione had gotten him to finally forgive himself and accept the fact that he was a good dad.

Avery and Robyn like expected, at the age of five started showing their magical powers. Robyn, as apt to her personality as possible, set fire to Hugo Weasley's hair. Everyone had meet up for a wedding party, and ofcourse Ron, Lavender and their kids Rose and Hugo were there. Robyn was pissed at Hugo, and Poof, his hair was on fire just like that. Draco stood there laughing, as Hermione tsked at him and helped the poor crying Hugo. Avery on the other hand had just made his new toys fly in the air, because of how happy he was.

Only a couple more years before they headed out to school, and they made there own friends and enemies. Of course, this wouldn't be like Harry Potter's arrival, because everyone knew who he was. No one would know Avery or Robyn as the next chosen one.. but rather as a Malfoy.

Draco still threatened that the kids had to end up in Slytherin to save the family name, and Hermione supported the kids saying they can be in whatever house they ended up in.

With all that's said and done. Throughout everything Draco and Hermione have been through in the past...

They finally had a break for a couple of years with the kids before the cycle starts over. They weren't aware of the prophecy as much, but in the back of their head, they knew this peace wouldn't last forever. They enjoyed every moment, and wore a strong heart. They will face the future, no matter what it brings.

Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger... Thus became Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy with their son Avery and daughter Robyn.

THE END, for now(Sequel?)

__________________

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE READ AND SUPPORTED THIS STORY! PLEASE DO RECOMMEND IT TO YOUR FELLOW FRIENDS AND WATTPADERS. AND OF COURSE HIT VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. THANK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN  FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!