Present 9

PRESENT
(Once again, theri Son  is AVERY KRIS  and daughter  is ROBYN KRISSA)

He was shaking nervously and Hermione laughed a bit. Avery was poking at Draco's hair. "Owie," he said as his father's gelled hair poked him. Robyn was ranting on about something to Hermione oblivious the the tall blonde headed stranger. "Do you know who this is?" Hermione paused Robyn's ranting in mid-sentence. "Mhhh? Mama?" She responded not sure what she meant. Gosh she was so set on only what she wanted. Hermione switched out Avery and Robyn. Now Robyn was curious about the stranger,"Thii, oH are yuu?" "Umm, I'm..." Draco looked at Hermione for help. "Well, lets make this formal. Come," Hermione said as they walked out to the front yard of Krum's house. There was too much going on inside as everyone was reunited with their family. Neville had owled Luna, and she would know that her family is safe as well.

"Avery and Robyn, This is you father. Your DaDa," Hermione said. "MaMa? iko?" Avery whispered in her ear. Draco raised his eyebrows in curiosity. "He means Viktor. No baby, Victor was a good friend," she replied to both Draco's look and Avery's question. They continued to talk for another hour or so, letting the children get used to the idea of Draco being their father.

Luna had arrived to the manor now, and was dedicated to finding the missing wands. She always had a way with odd things, and she found the wands with the help of Nargals or something... Harry went about his way and started to transport Krum to the Ministry. By the time everything was settled here, it was way past food time for all the children. Every one of them was moody. Ginny held Albus and James ready to use the Floo network in the house. Luna, Neville and their daughter Poppy were ready as well. Robyn hung around with Draco asking him ridiculous questions, about half that he couldn't even understand in her baby talk. Avery sat snugly on Hermione's waist, as everyone got ready to return home.
The only thing left to do was to face the consequences of all of their actions...

__________________

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE READ AND SUPPORTED THIS STORY! PLEASE DO RECOMMEND IT TO YOUR FELLOW FRIENDS AND WATTPADERS. AND OF COURSE HIT VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. THANK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN!