Present 2

Jumping back to the Present. 

Ginny and Hermione wrap up lunch and apparate to Hermione's mother-in laws' place.

They knocked on the door. No response. Gone. She didn't know where else to go. She sat on the footsteps of the house waiting for something to happen. Ginny sat beside her, wrapping her arms around her shoulder in comfort. The two women sat there for a while before deciding to go to the Ministry of Magic, and see who else had been disappearing.

First, they walked into the Department of Mysteries, and sure enough the prophecy was missing. The continued to the head office to see the Minister.

"Do you have an appointment?" the assistant chirped.

"No. This is important, let us see him now!" Hermione commanded.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that." she replied.

"Don't make me point my wand on you!" Hermione was on a roll. The assistant buzzed her in.

The Minister rolled around to find them standing there. "Mrs. Krum? and Mrs. Potter? What.. What are you doing here?" he yelped as he closed away a couple files.

__________________

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE READ AND SUPPORTED THIS STORY! PLEASE DO RECOMMEND IT TO YOUR FELLOW FRIENDS AND WATTPADERS. AND OF COURSE HIT VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. THANK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN!