Present 5

PRESENT

Draco Malfoy, in the flesh, "Let her go Father! You have no need of her." With one swift motion he had pulled her behind him, putting himself between them and Lucius. Goose bumps rose all around as he touched her. "Son, where is your mother? Why have you held out on me..." Lucius began. "Mother is at a safe house and you do not belong in the outside world," he spat at his father. "I was proud to hear the side you chose to be a part of, but then really... a double agent! Karkaroff is mad you know..." Hermione pieced everything in her mind together. Draco was caught playing for the good side, which is why his mother was at the safe house. Initially Hermione had thought this, until she kept seeing him come home in the middle of the night so many times. This doesn't explain why he left her though, and that to right after the night at the hospital.

Her memory drifted back to the night at the hospital a little less than two years ago... She was very pregnant and the accident had caused her great pain... They had to save .... He went with her, crying seeing her in pain... That was the last time they were together as a couple... Now he was back here to save her from his lunatic father.

"Imperio!" Lucius yelled at Draco and he convulsed to the floor before regaining his strength. He was almost successfully under the spell. "I need you to go to Karkaroff in Bulgaria and play the role you were supposed to!" Hermione was silently crying as she sank to the floor. There was nothing she could do, she didn't even have her wand., "Draco! Fight it!" She yelled at him, in hopes to get him out of the trance, it wasn't working! "Draco, I... I ..I'm sorry to ever think you were on the wrong side. Draco...!!" A slap went to the side of her cheek from the father and blood gushed out from her lower lip. "Silence foolish girl."

Slowly but surely, Draco was coming out of the spell, he paused at the door of the house before breaking it. "No. No Father! I won't! Stup..." "Cruico!" his father yelled as Draco let out a cry. "Nooo, don't please! don't," She cried at Lucius's feet. "No? Then you!" He turned onto Hermione leaving the suffereing Draco. "Crucio!" he yelled again but this time, wand on Hermione.

She shrieked in pain and a weak Draco pushed up from the floor. Lucius was enjoying his victim too much to realize what his son was doing. Draco half sitting on the floor aimed his wand at his father, he hesitated... Knowing this was his father, but he was a cruel man. "Avada Kedavra!"

The room seemed to freeze as everything became silent. His father fell to the floor...

__________________

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE READ AND SUPPORTED THIS STORY! PLEASE DO RECOMMEND IT TO YOUR FELLOW FRIENDS AND WATTPADERS. AND OF COURSE HIT VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. THANK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN!