Past Part 11

PAST

They continued their day out in Central London, taking in the sights, where tourists usually bussled through. They wandered from London Eye to Big Ben, laughing and enjoying themselves. They returned to Draco's place after dinner. Hermione decided she should send an owl to her friends and ask them to meet her tomorrow. She used Draco's owl to send the note to Ginny.

She wasn't sure what to do now. She sat there with him, wanting to go home to her bed. It was a tiring night, but at the same time, the whole day he had kept his hands off of her, and she wanted to touch him. Heat rose on her face as she thought about it, Draco caught her. "What are you thinking about?" he said smirking and edging closer to her on the couch.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." she laughed nervously.

"I know it's a bit too soon, but would you like to move in with me?" he said kissing her cheek. "I don't know what to say," she was taken by surprise.

If she agreed, he could at least make sure that she was safe. She'll be at work with him in the day time, and they will leave together and come to his house, and weekends, would be easy to deal with too.  He sat there hoping she'd say yes.

She thought it out, the world already thought they were together and she clearly enjoyed being in his company. They'd been together for only like 2 days. It seemed wrong, but then again she would love to stay. She wouldn't have to jump between here and home to grab her clothes.

"I'll move in at the end of the week?" she asked him.

"Perfect and if you want, I'll ready the other room to your taste," he said understanding that she would still want space of her own.

"Thank you," she said. "And you know what my taste is?"

"Well you have pretty good taste. You picked me after all. But jokes apart, red, gold and more warm colors?" he asked her while pulling her onto his lap.

"I guess I do have good taste but I actually prefer a little bit of purple as well." she smiled at him hugging him closer.

Yes, he thought to himself, as planned. He whisked his wand out and played music, "Celebrations are in order, I shall have a new roommate." he said carrying her off the couch and set her down. "Dance with me" he said flicked his wand, the furniture moved out of their way.

Hermione danced with him for a while before he lifted her off her feet. Her feet were now on his and he carried her like a kid. She was shorter than him and regardless of standing on his feet, she raised up to kiss him on his lips. A rough kiss, and she pushed his mouth open with her tongue.

Draco's eyes were filled with a primal hunger, and his hands drifted lower, cupping the her bottom. She wrapped her legs around his waist, letting him pick her up before settling them down on a shaggy rug below.

Placing his palms on either side of her, he kissed her neck softly and sucked her collarbone. He pulled away, resting his head on hers, breating her in. Hermione kissed his jaw, gently nipping at his lightly stubbled skin. He  smiled, his hands caressing her body through the thin layers she wore. Hermione relaxed in his hands, slipping her arms around him as she kissed down his neck.

His laugh vibrated in his throat as she sucked and kisses him. His heart was thumping out of his chest, she whispered her name like a prayer.

He pulled back, her face was flushed as he stripped off his shirt. Hermione watched his every movement with a  smirking smile.

"Like what you see?" Draco teases, grinning wide.

"Maybe" Hermione teased back, pulling him down she kissed him. Her own shirt had crawled up, their skins touched and warmth spread over her body. His hands roamed her figure, stopping at her chest still covered by her shirt, and caressing them, she leaned to him yearning for more. Here hand roams lower, stroking him and  he freezes at the action studying her face. Bold. Slipping out from under him she beckons him to follow.

Hermione laid back on the bed, yanking him down, making out with him and letting her arms roam his chest. He let's out a shiver and her nail traces a pattern up and down his lower torso. His mouth is dry and he gulped loudly. She would undo him.

He moves her hands above her head, and tugs the shirt off.  Letting her roam his body, he goes to work on kissing licking and sucking every inch of her body, occasionally grazing his teeth against more sensitive spots. Hermione moaned softly, tilting her head back, closing her eyes savoring his touches.

"I love you," he mumbles into her neck, his hands running her sides, lips moving down to her breasts. "I love you too Draco." Hermione said softly, nuzzling his ear as her hands roamed his back.

His tongue roams lower, his name on her lips in a whisper. "You good?" He murmurs, kissing down to her stomach navel then waistline.

"Wonderful." Hermione breathed softly, closing her eyes. He shivered, looking up at her before kissing her hard.

His hands roamed her petite form, hands grazing her down to her waistband, tugging down her shorts. Hermione whimpered a bit as she kicked off her PJs and undid his. Shifting to get his pants and boxers off,  he pressed his length against her as he let out a hiss at the skin to skin contact.

Hermione pulled his head up, kissing him deeply she  wrapped her legs around him. He slips a finger in. Hermione moaned his name, shivering in his arms

He pulls away,  but his gaze lingering on hers. Hermione whimpered slightly, nodding and shifting a bit under him as she tried to relax her small frame. "yes?" He asks softly, kissing her neck softly. Hermione nodded. He inched his length in. Her pain was brief and the rest of the night was glorious. With that she let go.

"I'm sorry." he whispered later that night. "What for," she asked as she un-tucked her head from his chest. She laid on top of him naked, and not embarrassed a bit. Although she knew that she should be. "I couldn't hold back..." he started before she kissed him. "I let you, and I don't regret it. It seemed right." She said as she thought the night over. This wasn't something you plan, it was something you let happen in the moment and never regret. She rolled off him and lay beside him now. "Even now, I feel like curling back towards you and touching you..." she said, "I've never felt that before." She thought back to her and Ron. Nope, she had never felt this passion with him. Ron had tried to get there with her, but for some reason she was never comfortable. This ... this right now was comfortable, and perfect.

"Hermione... I..." he started. He had to tell her, but he held back. With a sigh, "I love you..." he said. "I know how you feel, I do too. I just don't know why and how this fast. Look at how we used to be and now... I guess, we never gave each other a chance to know each other." She rolled back to her side facing him. His eyes soft, and she tussled his hair. "I want you Granger...I love you... I want you forever," he whispered to her, pulling her into a warm embrace.

She woke up the next morning with no regrets. It was early in the morning, she had work and she had to meet her friends.

(It might seem like they go together too fast, but they bonded over the 3 weeks that Draco was healing... so it isn't that bad. )

__________________

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE READ AND SUPPORTED THIS STORY! PLEASE DO RECOMMEND IT TO YOUR FELLOW FRIENDS AND WATTPADERS. AND OF COURSE HIT VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. THANK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN!