Present 7

PRESENT

She woke up in the hospital, tired and restless. She was sad about losing the baby but having Malfoy in the room, or rather Draco in the room was making her loose her mind more. As soon as she woke up completely, she saw him moving out of the room. Ginny thank god grabbed him and made him sit back down.

"Both of you hot heads need to talk this through! You married the wrong guy, and you! Should have made it a priority to let her know that you were still for the good side," Ginny yelled at both of us. "Fine," he was the first one to break the silence.

"Hermione, your side of the story please," Ginny asked.

"That night, I needed to know what he was doing. I left after him and followed him to the meeting. I wasn't expecting to be caught and then the night fell fast as I went into Labor. After the twins were born, we got home late night. Instead of joining me in picking names for our children, he told me we can't be together anymore. I just felt he was being unreasonable, but then again, I should have known he would leave me stranded. I just left back to my house with the only love in my life. My children. Then I kept hearing things about what he had been doing and I realized I must have gone out with a guy who truly was a good actor and was determined to take part with the wrong side. I met Viktor amongst all this drama in my life. He was there for me and the children so when he asked me to marry him, I knew he would take care of me and my children. When they disappeared, I knew it had something to do with Draco. And of course we set out to find our loved ones. What I didn't know was the it was my husband... I mixed up Draco and Viktor. The good guy became bad and the bad guy became good," Hermione summed up the past 2, 2 and a 1/2 or so years, of her life.

"Good, now Draco..." Ginny said as she comfortably sat as the mediator.

"That night like any other night, I had to go do my job for the Order. When Hermione did get caught that night, Karkaroff let he go because I told him she is carrying my heir. He let her go on her stomach. She cried out in pain and the only thing I could do to help her out was stare at him for an answer. He said take her and come back, let her have your kids, but you are no longer staying with her. I had to breakup with her in order to save her and the children and still maintain my position in his court. I was excited as much as she was. And not one, but two. A girl and a boy, take about two in one. But I knew if I took too much time with her and the children, I would never be able to let them go. So I had to tell her what I had to. What she doesn't know is how much I missed her and how I saved her room exactly as she left it. The many nights and days of sadness. I had meet Viktor at the meetings and soon came to know of the plan that he was hatching. Viktor was to get close to Hermione as her children were probably fit for the prophecy, Luna's and of course yours Ginny. When I found what was happening I came down to talk to her at her home. The following week, the kids and Viktor were missing. Hence the fault that I was the one to have snatched the children. I became the culprit in her eyes to circumstantial evidence," He said as he took a deep breath.

"Well, there you guys go! Now I will leave and let you guys talk. I'll be outside so I better not hear any yelling!" Ginny warned and left the hospital room.

"Draco, I'm Sorry..." Hermione broke the silence this time. "I'm sorry too, for whatever I had to do. I... just need to know, do you love him?" He asked her wanting to know if he could have her back if all of this fell apart. Tonight there was a mission to free everyone from Karkaroff and Krum's grasp. Draco was still undercover, but not anymore. He didn't want to be. "I.. I loved him for accepting me and our children when you didn't. I married him for the children, who need a father figure..." she whispered, "and this.. this baby that was supposed to be his.. I .." She started again, thinking she had to explain that she had been physical with Viktor because of the marriage. "Hermione, don't. I understand. I don't care, just as long as I know whether you truly love him from your heart, and not that you love him for the kid's sake..." He knelt beside her on the bed letting his blonde her drop over her hands which was clasped in his. "It was my fault that I started hating you, but I never loved anyone like you Draco. You... You make me whole. Even though I'm married to him, I have never felt whole. Right now, thinking that you, me Avery and Robyn can be together... That's what makes me feel whole." With that Draco felt lifted back to life. He leaned  into kiss Hermione. A kiss that was way too overdue and made him realize this was it.

"Hermione... I don't have a ring right now, but when all this is over. I want you as my wife and I want our children. And Avery and Robyn is it?" he smiled at her who was now making a pouty face that he broke the kiss so soon. "Yes please. And yes, Avery Kris Granger and Robyn Krissa Granger." She smiled at him. "Correction Wife, Avery Kris and Robyn Krissa Malfoy!" with that Hermione made space for him to lay next to her on the bed. They lay there together for what seemed like forever, before Ginny peeked back into the room.

"Awww, Now Draco... Can you tell me where in Merlin that dumb arse Krum has my loves...?" Ginny growled at him impatiently.

__________________

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE READ AND SUPPORTED THIS STORY! PLEASE DO RECOMMEND IT TO YOUR FELLOW FRIENDS AND WATTPADERS. AND OF COURSE HIT VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. THANK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN!