Chapter Fourty-Four (Final)

Sierra

I froze, mesmerized by the ring. I looked up at Daniel as a tear rolled down my face. "Daniel, this ring is so beautiful." Daniel wiped the tears off my cheeks. "Sierra, i'm serious about this. I prayed a lot that somehow we would cross paths again. I can't imagine my life with anyone else but you. From the moment we met i knew we were going to be together for a very long time. I wasn't sure if it would be as best friends or as husband and wife. I'm really hoping it's the second option. So what do you say S?" he took the ring out the box. I placed my left hand out, "Yes. I would be honored to be Mrs.Skye."

Daniel gently placed the ring on my finger then kissed me. Immediately fireworks began popping, "I told you i had this planned for a while." he laughed.

We headed black to his house, everyone was sitting at the dinner table. "About time you two show up. What's with the grin?" Robert smirked. Daniel & i looked at each other, then i held my hand up. Everyone gasped then congratulated us.

Six Months Later 

"You look gorgeous!" Kobe couldn't stop smiling. "Thank you. For always being here with me, & for walking me down the isle." i held in the tears. "Dad would be really proud of you, Sierra." he leaned in, we hugged for a while. "I have a surprise for you, close your eyes." i closed my eyes trying to imagine what the surprise could be.

After a couple of seconds i felt a hand touch my shoulder. I immediately turned around to see Jaden. It was like a movie, we both ran up to each other and hugged so tightly. "Jaden!! I've missed you so much, i'm so happy you're here!" my eyes began to water. "Don't cry Sierra! You can't ruin your make up. I've missed you too! Kobe and I have been talking online for a while and he told me about the wedding. Of course I
couldn't miss it!!" Jaden smiled.

After we caught up for a bit it was almost time. "Ready?" Kobe hooked my arm to his. I took a deep breath and nodded. As the music began to play we made our way down the isle. Everyone rose, smiles lit up the room. I was overwhelmed by the happiness I felt, who knew this would happen. This was just the beginning of the rest of our lives.

•••
The end.