Chapter Eight

Sierra

When i woke up in the morning we were already at the next venue, Nashville. "Good morning!" Daniel said, then kissed my cheek. We both got ready, & went to Denny's for breakfast. "I'll have scrambled eggs & some toast." I told the waitress. "Make that two." Daniel added. "You did amazing, last night." I told him, again. "Thank you!" Daniel smiled.

When we finished breakfast we headed back to the bus & relaxed until rehearsal stared. I guess the boys thought i was asleep, because I over heard a conversation between Johnson & Daniel. "Have you talked to Sierra about the girl, from the meet & greet?" Johnson asked Daniel. "No, there's no point to." Daniel said. "Dude, she is going to find out you know that right?" Aaron said. "No she won't, I love Sierra. I know I'll never see Grace again, let's just forget about it." Daniel doubted annoyed, then walked off the bus.

I got up and walked into the room, they all looked at me. "Oh hey, Sierra!" Aaron said trying to sound as if he wasn't shocked that i was here. "What were you guys taking about?" I asked. "Nothing, come on let's go see Daniel rehearse." Aaron grabbed my arm & dragged me off the bus.

I sat there and watched them rehearse for a bit, then Daniel came up to me, "Do you want to be in the show?"  He asked. "and do what?" I asked. "Come up on stage with me when I sing Maybe! All you have to do is sit in a chair while i sing to you!" He said. "Okay!" I was excited but nervous as well. The show started & the closer it was for Daniel to sing the more nervous i got.

Daniel

It was almost my turn to sing, & i could tell how nervous Sierra was. "Hello Nashville!" I yelled into the microphone, "I'm about to sing my new single Maybe, but I've invited a special guest to come up here with me. Please help me welcome Sierra!" I grabbed her hand & pulled her on stage.

"Sierra is my best fried, & she's going to sit in this seat right here." I said pointing at it. She sat down & I began singing "I've never looked at you the way I did tonight and now your face, your lips, your eyes, you're stuck inside my head..." I sang to Sierra, she was grinning from ear to ear. "Sierra, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked right when the song ended.

The crowed immediately bursted into, "awwww", Sierra looked around shocked. She was not expecting this. She stood up & hugged me. "So is that a yes?" I laughed. "Yes!" She screamed, then I kissed her on the lips.

Sierra

Daniel asked me to be his girlfriend, in front of everyone. It's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done. After I said yes Aaron ran out & sprayed silly string on us. It was perfect. The ended then we went back to the bus.

"Congratulations! You guys are perfect together." Aaron smiled. Johnson stared at us, & Daniel seem to noticed it also. His smile quickly turned into a guilty look. "Sierra can we talk for a second?" Daniel whispered in my ear. "Sure." I replied. There was a park near by so we decided to take a walk. "Listen, yesterday at the meet & greet I found this girl attractive & couldn't get her out of my mind. I decided to tweet telling people to send me pictures of us meeting, to see if maybe I could find her. I never thought I would but I did. We dmed each other all last night & I feel really bad for not telling you. I did catch feelings for her but Sierra I promise you're the only girl I love girl and just-" I interrupted him with a kiss, indicating that I wanted him to stop talking.

"It's okay. I forgive you. We weren't dating so you could've done what ever you wanted. But I'm glad you told me. Even thought I already knew." he looked at me confused. "You did?" He asked surprised. "Yeah. I over heard y'all talking earlier." I said. "Oh. I'm really sorry. But you're my girl now & that's all that matters." He leaned in & gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

Daniel

Once we got back to the bus I tweeted, "I love her so much." The tweet got many replies. Most of them where positive, but some where negative. It just made me happy that my true supporters were happy for me.

The next day Cameron Dallas joined us on tour. For a while Cameron & been talking about making a song together. We decided the title would be, "All I Want." we hadn't finished the song but it will be finished by the end of the tour,

The show was about to start, & we played a game with the crowd. The first game we played was Truth or Dare. The who are playing are Sierra, Andrea, Jenn, Aaron, Gilinsky, Cameron, and I.

Cameron started the game, "truth or dare, Jenn." He said. "Hmm, I'll go with Dare." She said. "I'll start off easy, lick the floor." cameron demanded, Jenn rolled her eyes then laid on the ground & licked the floor. "That was lame. Gilinsky, truth or dare?" Jenn asked. "Dare." Jack replied & the crown cheered. "I dare you to, Kiss Andrea." Jenn said, the crowd went crazy. Gilinsky smirked, then he walked over to Andrea & kissed her cheek. "Boooo!" every screamed. "Hey you didn't say where!" Jack smiled. "Fair enough." Said Jenn. "Daniel, truth or dare." Jack asked me. "Truth." I said. "Have you ever liked a fan before?" He gave me a glare. I looked over at Sierra to make sure she was okay, she nodded. "Yes I have." I said, then all the Skyehards in the crowed screamed. It bothered me a bit that cameron asked that knowing that me & Sierra had just started dating.

After Cameron closed the show by singing "She Bad" we headed to New York City for the last show.