Chapter Fourty

Sierra

The next day I slept in as late as possible. "Sierra.. Wake up... It's 12pm." I heard Cody say. "Can I just stay in bed forever?" I asked him. "How about we do something else?" He said with a smirk then kissed me. I kissed him back, "I'm going to shower" I said as I rolled out of bed. "I have a better idea! How about we shower together?" He said as he jumped out of bed. "Great idea.. But you know what's even better? If you could make me breakfast.. Please." I said smiling then I closed the door. "You ruined my morning!" He screamed. "No I didn't!" I yelled back then got in the shower. After my shower I checked my phone, I had a text from Sam. "Party at my house tonight! Be here at 8pm :)" I haven't really been to a real party lately so I thought it would be fun to go. I walked to the kitchen and I saw Sarah and Cody making breakfast. "The best boyfriend award goes to... CODY! Thanks for breakfast!" I said as I grabbed a plate and began to eat. "Aren't you gonna change into clothes.." Said Sarah. I looked down and noticed I was in a towel. "Oops I forgot to change.. I'll do it after I eat." I said. "Or you could stay like that..." Cody said smirking. "Shut up" I said rolling my eyes. "By the way my friend Sam invited us to his party tonight if y'all want to come." I said. "I'm in!" Sarah said. "Well I'm sure as hell not going to let you go alone, and I see you really want to go.. So I guess." He said. After I finished breakfast I went back to the restroom and changed into Pajamas and I blow dried my hair. When I walked out Cody was sitting on the bed. "So what time is this party?" He asked. "8pm, thank you for going!" I said then kissed him. "Anything for you." He said then kissed me back. After that we cuddled in bed and watched Netflix for the rest of the day until it was 6pm. "I'm going to get ready. Call Robert and see if he's going." I told him. I curled my hair, did my makeup, then put on a red dress and black heels. "How do I look?" I asked. "Beautiful." He said. I smiled, "thank you! So is Robert going?" I asked. "Yup. He's on his way here now.. I should change." He said. "Yes, go." I said. Once Robert arrived and Cody finished dressing we headed to Sams house. "Wow." We all said once we got there. Sam had body guards at the front of his house and at least 200 hundred people had to be here. "Well here goes nothing." Said Cody then got off. We made our wait to the door, "name?" The body guard asked. "Sierra Grey." I said. "Go in." He told me. "Name?" He asked Cody. "Cody Herbinko." He said. "You're not on the list, you can't go in, step aside." He said. "What? He's with me.." I said. "Sorry that's now how it works. Now go in or step aside ma'am." He told me. "Wow what's going on? Hey sierra." Sam Said as he hugged me. "They won't let Cody in." I said. "It's okay he can come in." Sam told them. Once we were all in Sam took us to the bar. "Thanks for helping me out man." Cody said. "Don't worry about it. I'm Sam by the way, sierras best friend from Florida." Sam told him. "Nice to meet you, I'm Cody, sierras boyfriend." Cody told him. "Are all of you are of legal age to drink?" Sam asked. "Not exactly. But why not live rule free for a day?" Sarah said then took the shot out of his hand and drank it. It was about an hour in and I'm pretty sure Cody and Sarah were already drunk. "Come here Sierra.." He said forcing me to kiss him. "Cody you reek! I don't think you should drink anymore." I said as I took the beer away from him. "Come on Sierra, don't ruin the party like you ruin everything else." He said. "Fine get wasted for all I care." I said then I walked away. I found Robert, "hey are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm fine I just need some fresh air.. Care to join?" I said. "Yeah sure." He said then we made our way to the car. "Cody is acting crazy and I don't like it." I told him. "I'm sure he's fine, have you seen Sarah? I'm surprised she's still standing." He said. "Yeah.. It's just I've never seen him like this and it worries me." I said. "It's okay. I'm your sober friend" he said laughing. Robert and I sat by the pool for s few hours and just talked about memories in Florida. His phone went off and he checked the message then he looked at me, "I have a surprise for you.." He said. "I hate surprises." I told him. "You'll love this. Trust me?" He said standing up and putting his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and then he walked me somewhere, "okay close your eyes." He said. "Uh.." I said. "Trust me?" He asked me again. I didn't ask questions I just covered my eyes, "okay almost there.. Open them!" He said. I opened my eyes to see Jaiden and Dylan. "OH MY GOD JAIDEN!" I said hugging her. "I've missed you so much!" She said. Then I started crying, "hey I missed you too!" Dylan said laughing. "Oh Dylan!" I said as I hugged him. "Thank you Robert!" I said then hugged him also. We went back to the pool and spent the next 2 hours talking about our life in the last 4 years and why I never got in touch with them. "So how long will y'all be here?" I asked. "Sadly we leave tomorrow.." Jaiden said. "Already.. But you just got here.." I said. "I know. I know. We'll be back soon." She said. "Well it's already 1am.. Kinda late for us and we have a flight early tomorrow.. We have to go now." Dylan said. I hugged them both one last time. "I'm so glad I got to see both do you again. Text me, call me, FaceTime me, anything please." I told them. "We will." They both said smiling. "Bye Sierra." Jaiden said then hugged me again. They both left then it was just Robert and I again. "What do you think Sarah and Cody are doing now?" He asked. "Idk probably being drunk or something. Who cares." I said. "Something happened, tell me.." He said. "Cody said I ruin everything and I know he doesn't mean it he's just drunk, but i don't know." I said. "You don't. You actually make everything better." He said smiling. "Thanks.. Well I want to go home.. We better get the drunks." I said joking. We walked back to the party and almost everyone was still there. "Hey Sam have you seen Cody or Sarah?" I asked. "Yeah they went upstairs like half an hour ago." He said. "Okay thanks." I said then headed upstairs with Robert. There was so many doors and I don't even know if they're up here. "How about we split up, you look downstairs I'll look up here." I told Robert. He nodded his head and headed downstairs. I began walking around and heard laughing coming from a room so I opened the door, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
"Cody..." I said on the verge of tears. "Sierra!" He said quickly trying to cover up. "SARAH?" I screamed now crying. "We can explain." They both said. "No.. YOU CANT EXPLAIN. YOU KNOW WHAT CODY WE ARE OVER. Go back to Texas.. I'm done with you." I said then ran downstairs. On my way out the door I bumped into someone and knocked their drink over. "I'm sorry." I said still crying. "It's okay don't wo- are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine." I said the continued to walk out. I bumped into Sam on the way our, "hey Sierra, wow, are you okay? What happened?" He asked. Just then Robert walked out of the house, "Sierra? What happened?" He asked hugging me. "Let's just say your little girlfriend is having sex with my boyfriend. That's what happened." I said crying. Just then Sarah and Cody came out of the house, "please Sierra and Robert let us explain" Sarah said. "Explain what? It's simple. We are over, come on Sierra." Robert said as we got in the car. We drive in silence, "I'm guessing you don't want to go home, so we are going to my house if that's okay." He said. "Yeah I don't want to go home" I said still crying.  We arrived at Roberts house. "The guest room is kinda messy so you can sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch or something." Robert told me. We headed to his room, "your bed is big, we can both sleep on it." I told him. "I just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable.." He said. "No why would you? You're like a brother to me." I said. "Well the okay. You can use some of my face wash or something and here you can use these pants and this shirt I have." He said handing it to me. "Thank you." I said then went to the bathroom to change and wash my face. I went downstairs and Robert had a bowl of cereal ready for me. "Thought you might be hungry.." He said. "Thanks." I said then ate it. "I'm sorry.. For what happened.. You don't deserve that." He said. "It's okay.. But why just me.. She cheated on you also. You don't deserve it either.." I told him. "I guess.." He said as he ate his cereal. "It's just why does every guy cheat on me?" I asked him. "I don't know.. But they shouldn't." He said. "You know, you're not that great with advice." I said laughing. "I know, sorry." He said laughing back. "It's okay. At least you care.. Let's go to bed now." I Said. After we finished and washed our plates we headed to bed.

________________________________
It's 2:30am and I stayed up with Jaiden to write this, y'all are welcome😂