Chapter Twenty-Eight

Sierra

I woke up early the next day, when i headed downstairs i saw Sam had made us breakfast. "What are you making?" I asked him. "Eggs!" He exclaimed. I sat down & Sam handed me a plate. "Thank you so much for breakfast" my mom smiled. "No problem, I can't really do anything else.." he sighed. "I'm sorry, not my rules. But you can come with us to Kobes baseball tournament if you'd like." My mom told him. "Sure sounds great. Are you going, Sierra?" He asked. "No, Daniel & I want to get to known the new neighbors" I told him. "Oh, I wish you would come." Kobe said as he ate. "Yeah me too. But I'll go to the next one. Promise." I hugged him. "You better introduce me to Matt & Jaiden tomorrow" Sam said. "I will, I will. Don't worry. Plus Matt is going to be on digi tour this summer, so you two will definitely see each other a lot" I told him. "He is? That's so cool." Sam said. "Yes, & Jaiden is a singer." I told him. "Well tell her that I want to hear her sing sometime." He said. "I will, now I have to go to Daniels." I said as I took my plate to the sink. "Okay bye. I'll be home around 6pm." My mom said.

I walked over to Daniels & knocked, this time he opened the door. "Well hello. You never usually open the door." I laughed. "Yeah I know but I saw you walking here." he shrugged. "Oh that's creepy.." I said then hugged him.

We walked over to the Espinosas. Jaiden was outside, "where's Matt?" Daniel asked. "Upstairs I'll go get him." She ran inside. Moments later Matt came out. "Aye what's up?" He asked. "We were wondering if you two would like to go bowling, so we all can get to know each other." I told them. "of course!" Jaiden exclaimed.

We bowled a couple games then went out for lunch. "So Jaiden, you sing, what's your favorite song?" Daniel asked her. "Tides by Jack and Jack. But any 5SOS or Shawn Mendes song is my favorite too." She smiled. "I would love to hear you sing sometime." Daniel told her. "I'm trying to get into singing, but Im not sure if i'd be that good." I added. "You should! I love singing, I want to hear you sing sometime also." Jaiden told me. "So how excited are you for digi?" I asked Matt. "Super excited. I love meeting everyone & we always have the best times." He said. "I agree, it's always a great time." Daniel added. "Do you think anyone at our school will know who you are?" I asked Matt. "If they know Daniel, maybe. I hope not though. I want a normal school life." He said. "I understand, but i promise after a while they won't bother you about it." Daniel told him.

Daniel

We headed back to my house & chilled in my room for a bit. "How about we hear you sing now?" I asked Jaiden. "I don't know I-" she paused. "Oh come on!" Sierra begged. "Only if Sierra sings with me." Jaiden looked over at her. "Fine okay." Sierra rolled her eyes. I've never heard Sierra sing, so this should be interesting. They decided to sing Amnesia by 5SOS, "I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face.." they both sang. Their voices were amazing, better than mine to be honest. I was so shocked I never knew how great Sierra was, or Jaiden. Matt and I both clapped, "gosh that was amazing!" I hugged Sierra. "and you, oh my god Jaiden! Can't wait to hear you sing on tour!" I told her. "Thank you, I can't wait either. Maybe someone can sing with me." she nudged Sierra. "I can't, I mean I'm not even on digi line up." Sierra told her. "I'm sure I can get you on it.." I looked at her. "Yeah, Matt and I could recommend you!" Jaiden added. "Okay.. Maybe. If I get in I'll sing with you!" Sierra told her. "Yes! I'm so excited. Can't wait!!" Jaiden squealed. "You're voice is amazing, Sierra." Matt smiled. "Thank you." Sierra blushed.

Sierra and Jaiden both headed to Sierras house. Meanwhile matt stayed behind to discuss school and digi.

Sierra

"If you join digi it's going to be so much fun!" Jaiden seemed really excited. "Haha yeah. You know, you're my first girl - friend, since I've moved here." I told her. "Really? Wow." She said. "Ya, kinda sucks sometimes." I laughed. "Well, i'll make sure to be the best girl-friend you've had!" she smiled. "Thank you, same for you!" i smiled back. "where's Sam?" She sounded confused. "He's still grounded, so he's at my brothers baseball tournament." I told her. "How long is he grounded for?" She asked. "A month. He got drunk and did something stupid. We aren't dating anymore." I sighed. "Really, why?" Jaiden asked. "Besides cheated on me and being drunk, I didn't really feel a connection with him anymore. I still have strong feelings for Daniel no matter how hard I try to ignore them." I told her. "Aw. You guys were cute, but your relationship with Daniel was by far the best." we both smiled. "So how long have you been following me on Twitter and stuff?" I asked her. "Since you dated Daniel. It's kind of crazy how you're my friend now." She laughed. "It is! So are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked her. "Kinda nervous. But I'm sure it will be fine." She reassured herself. "Yeah it will be, here's my number so we can talk." I typed it in her phone. "Awesome thanks. I think I should get going and finishing unpacking. You're so nice and have a great voice, please consider digi!" She begged as she walked out. "Thank you, and I will!" I yelled as she left.

I watched 'The Vampire Diaries' on Netflix while I waited for my family and Sam to get home. I ended up falling asleep and waking up to the sound of Sam. "Sorry to wake you up, but we brought some Taco Bell." He whispered. I rubbed my eyes and looked around, "thanks, I'll be down in a minute." about 10 minutes later I finally got up and went downstairs. "How was your tournament?" I asked Kobe. "We won almost every game." he was so excited. "That's awesome! Good job!" I hugged him. "Thank you!" He smiled. "So mom I have a question." my heart raced. "Sure, what is it?" She asked. "Well Daniel heard me sing earlier and he wants me to join digi.. Is that okay with you? I mean if I actually get in." I held my breath. "Of course! It would be a great opportunity for you! Didn't you go last summer with Daniel?" She asked. "Yes I did! That's where I met Sam." I added. "Oh really? I actually had no idea. Well if Sam and Daniel are there I don't see why you can't go." She said. "Really? Thank you, mom!" I released my breath and hugged her tight. "Another summer without you!" Kobe frowned. "It's okay. Just focus on baseball." I smiled and rubbed his head, messing up his hair up.

After dinner I went back upstairs to change into pajamas. I heard a knock on my door, it was Sam. "Oh hey." I paused my netflix. "Hey, are you really going to join digi?" He sat next to me. "Yeah, why not?" I asked. "Don't get me wrong, it's great! I was just wondering if you're sure about this." He said. "Well I'm already going as Daniels guest, why not perform? Plus Jaiden really wants me to." I told him. "Then i can't wait for digi. It's gonna be super fun this year with you!" He smile. "Yeah, it will be!" I smiled back. Sam leaned in and kissed me, I kissed him back but then quickly pushed away. "Sam, i'm sorry. I really do like you and care about you, but not like this. I'm sorry. I still like Daniel." I told him. "I understand. I'm sorry. Goodnight, Sierra." He said then left. I really hope I didn't hurt him.

Sam

I kissed Sierra because I thought she still liked me. I had no idea she still had feelings for Daniel, maybe that was the reason why she broke up with me and not because of the cheating. I went back to my room and went to sleep. The next day my alarm went off at 7am, time for school again. I got up and showered, after I went downstairs and packed lunch. Then decided to walk to school since I didn't have a car, as i began walking I heard someone scream, "Sam wait!"

I turned around to see Sierra running to me. "We need to talk. Can I walk with you?" She asked. I didn't really have a choice so I nodded. "So listen, I know I told you I still like Daniel and you're probably wondering how long I've liked him since it's only been a few days since we broke up." She began to say. "Did you like him while we dated?" I asked her. She stopped, "Not at first, about two weeks ago I started having feelings for him again. I was gonna break up with you, but when I saw you kissing Ashley I used that as an excuse to actually do it." she said. "You know I still like you, Sierra." I told her. "Yeah, I know. I'm really sorry." her eyes began to water. "I don't want things between us to be weird, so I'm willing to start over as just your friend." I told her. "I don't want it to be weird either, I would love to start over." she smiled. I smiled back then we continued to walk to school. "Jaiden & Matt! Hey!" She screamed. We walked over to them.

"Sam this is Jaiden and Matt" she pointed at them. "Nice to finally meet you Matt, can't wait for digi!" I told him. "Same, it's gonna be great!" he said then we did some handshake. "Hey Jaiden, I heard you'll be joining us too." I said. "Yes i will & hopefully Sierra will also!" She glared at her. "Me too. I heard your voice is amazing." I told her. "I would invite you over so you can hear it but you're grounded." She frowned. "Yeah." I sighed.

The bell rang and we all went to class. After school I came home and saw a new red mustang parked in the front of the house. "Who is this for?" I asked Kelly. "I don't know why don't you read the card and find out!" She handed it to me. I opened the card and read the inside, "I know you can't drive for a month. But we were gonna send this car to you anyway so when the month of punishment is over you have your own car. Love you & be safe. - love mom & dad" I couldn't believe my parents actually bought me a car, especially after what I did. "Whose car is that?" Sierra said as she walked into the kitchen. "Mine" I dangled the keys in front of her. "Wait are you serious?" her jaw dropped. "Yup! Can't wait for this month to be over so I can drive it!" I said. "You better take me for a ride!" she smiled. "Of course I will!" I told her. "I get my license next week, so we don't have to walk to school." She told me. "That's great, well I'm going to go upstairs to study for a while." i told her then went upstairs. After I studied I went outside for a run, then played some baseball with Kobe.