Chapter 36

Sierra's POV;

"We have some news about Mrs.Grey." The doctor said. I squeezed Daniels hand. "She has woken up, she seems to be okay for now. But that could change, so she's most likely going to stay here for a few more days." He said. We all sighed in relief. "Can we please see her?" I asked him. "You and your brother can. Please follow me." He said. I let go of Daniels hand and followed him, now holding Kobe's hand. "Wait.." I said as we reached her door. "Is something wrong?" He asked. "Does she know.. about my dad?" I asked. "No she doesn't. I thought maybe she would want you two to be here when I tell her." He said. I nodded my head and followed him in. "Hello Kelly. I have some special guest here to see you!" He told her. "mom!" I yelled as I ran to hugged her. "Sierra! Kobe!" She screamed. "How do you feel?" I asked her. "A little sore, but I'm fine." She said, "where's your father?" She asked confused. Kobe and I looked at each other, then at the doctor. "What? What happened?" She asked concerned and on the verge of tears. "Mrs. Grey, I'm sorry to inform you that your husband passed away shortly after he arrived at the hospital the day of the crash." He said. She started crying screaming, "NO..NO..NO..." All Kobe and I could do was hold her hand and cry with her. After a few seconds all the monitors started beeping and the doctors quickly pulled Kobe and I in the hall. "What happened, is she going to be okay?" I asked. "Yes, it's just the news made her heart beat fast. Please go back to the waiting room, we'll come back and give you an update soon." Said the doctor. Kobe and I nodded and headed back to the waiting room. "How's your mom?" Asked Karlie and Daniel at the same time. "She's fine, but she didn't take the news so well." I said then hugged Daniel, and Kobe hugged Karlie.
We sat in the waiting room for a while then the doctor came back, "your mom is stable, but he still has to be monitored. Karlie, if you have a moment we would like to talk to you about transferring her to a hospital in Florida." He said. "Okay, I'll be back." She said to Kobe and I, before she followed the doctor into his office. "I'm so glad your mom is doing good." Said Sam. "Me too.. But even after she's out of the hospital.. It's never going to be the same." I said. "Don't worry, you have us, remember?" Said Daniel. I smiled and hugged him again.
My mom was transferred later that week to a hospital in Florida. Then a couple of days after that she was released to go home.
"I'm so happy you're finally home! How are you feeling?" I asked her. "I feel fine." She said then went into her room and locked the door. "She's still not over dads death." Said Kobe. I smiled at him and hugged him. "I'm going to Daniels. You ok?" I asked. "Yes I'm fine. Go, I'll stay here in case mom needs anything." He said. I walked over to Daniels and knocked on the door, I haven't seen him in a few weeks. "Sierra, hey!" Said Robert the hugged me. "Hi, how are you?" I asked him. "I'm good. How are you?" He asked concerned. "I'm fine.. Really.. My moms home!" I told him. "That's great! Daniels upstairs with Sam and Hayes." He said. I walked upstairs and into Daniels room. "Omg, Sierra hi!" Daniel said as he ran and hugged me. I hugged him back really tightly "how's your mom?" He asked. I started to cry. "I'm sorry, please don't cry.. Uh... Is she okay?" He asked. I wiped away my tears, "yes, sorry. She's fine.. It's just I haven't cried in so long because I don't want to cry in front of her or Kobe." I told him. "She's not taking it so well.. Is she?" Said Sam. I shook my head. "When she got home she locked her self in her room." I told them. "I know we don't really know each other, but I'm here if you need me." Said Hayes. "Yeah me too!" Said Sam. "You already know I'll alway be here." Said Daniel , then he kissed me. It's been so long since we've kissed, I've missed it. I stayed over at Daniels for a few hours than I returned home, with Sam.
"Smells so good!" Said Sam. "Yeah it does.. It smells like my dads home made pasta.." I said smiling. We walked to the kitchen to see my mom cooking. "Good, you two are home! I decided to make your dads home made pasta." Said my mom. We all sat down and began to eat. "I'm glad you're feeling better Mrs.Grey." Said Sam. "Thank you! It's going to be hard.. But we will get through this.." She said. "So I wanted to let you guys know that, I've really enjoyed staying here. But I miss being home, so I've decided to go back home for a few months." Said Sam. "What, when?" I asked frowning. "This Saturday.. I know it's so soon.. But I hope you understand.. I also want to give you guys some space so grieve." Sam said. "We'll miss having you around! I'm glad you got to stay here for a while." Said my mom. "Me too, I enjoyed being here. Thank you for letting me stay at your house for so long." Sam told my mom. "Anytime." She said smiling. We finished dinner in silence. "Sam can you please leave Kobe, Sierra and I alone for just a moment? There something I want to talk to them about." My mom told Sam. "Yeah sure." Sam said, then went upstairs. "As we all know your father passed away, and I don't think there's any reason for us to stay here anymore. Texas is our home, all our family is there.. There's really nothing keeping us here in Florida anymore. I've decided that we are going I move back home." Said my mom. I sat there shocked for a second, "we can't!" Kobe and I both shouted. "And why is that?" My mom asked. "There's nothing for us in Texas. Yes all or family is there, but Kobe and I made great friends here. Mom, Daniel is here.. I can't leave him." I told her. "Well I'm sorry Sierra, the decision is final. We move out by the end of September. "That's not fair!" I screamed then ran upstairs to Sams room. "Is everything okay?" He asked. I laid down next to him and hugged him. "Please don't go." I whispered to him. He sighed, "I have to. I'm sorry." He told me. "My mom wants us to move back to Texas. But I can't just leave Daniel.. I love him." I told him. "I don't have a say in this, I'm sorry." Said Sam. "It's okay. I just don't want to be alone." I told him. "You'll never be alone! No matter how far away we are, we will always be friends.. You, me, and Daniel." Sam told me. I smiled, "can I sleep in here tonight?" I asked him. He nodded, then I close my eyes and tried to sleep.

___________________________

Wow I haven't updated in a while! But I've decided to make this book super long, I was going to make another book but I'm just going to combine it.. In a couple of chapters I'm going to skip forward a few years! So it's going to make up for these boring chapters😁