Songs Slay Boys

Minnie's POV

Right then we were driving to Anaheim for Vidcon which started tomorrow. It was me, Ricky, Dad and Sam in Ricky's car and JC, Lia, Connor, and Trevor in Connor's car. Oh course dad being dad he can't sit in a car when he is excited so he started conversation.

"So any plans for today?"

"Well I have to go to my room I have with Andrea, tweet about my song and then I'll go see some friends."

"What kind of friends?"

"Well Troye, Tyler, and of course the fab five."

"That's basically all guys."

"Um the entire youtube community is basically all guys."

"Ok you have a point there, but when can we listen to that song?"

"Soon, I don't even know when the fans are going to hear it, I know i'm not going to get to a million so I just have to pick a date."

"I know you've told us, I'm just so excited Minnie! Can you maybe just say the concept now?"

"No, you have to wait!"

"Fine, you're no fun."

"You don't really have to wait that long, I am getting everyone together and you guys are gonna listen to it."

"Really, I can't wait to hear it who's heard it already?"

"Jenn, Andrea, and Rebecca."

"Oh, well I don't want to upset you but what are you gonna do about Trevor I mean you have to see him during the meet and greet."

"I'll be mature about it and just talk to him if I need to and if I don't then I won't."

"Sounds good, hey Ricky how much longer?"

"Right up this road." Ricky replied.

We got into the the hotel and up to our rooms, Andrea wasn't coming in until later so I sat in my room alone when I heard a knock at the door, I got up and looked through the hole and saw it was Trevor. I didn't want to be rude so I opened it and let him in.

"What do you want? You know if Kian saw you here he would kill you." I stated.

"I know believe me, but I had to see you and say sorry for causing all this hate, I didn't want to I was just mad and upset then the tweet happened."

"Look if you think I'm just a going to forgive you you're wrong, now please leave before I get Kian." With that he left and I sat on my bed and decided I should finally tweet about the song and video.

@MinnieQLawley I wrote a song and I did the video for it, I was planing on releasing it at a million but I don't think that will happen

@minnieQlawley but if you guys can do it that would be cool, get me to a million on youtube! If you can't then I will think of a date to release it! ;)

I locked my phone and put on my sandals and grabbed a bag with my laptop in it then walked over to Tyler and Troye's room and knocked on the door to have Troye open the door.

"MINNIE!" He yelled and hugged me.

"TROYE!" I yelled back and let go from him and walked over to Tyler.

"Ty Ty!"

"Mi Mi!" He gave me a hug.

"Ok so I wrote a song and I plan to release it soon so I am going to let you guys listen first , you guys are first because Kian asked to go first so of course I won't do that, ok here we go." I said pressing play and the song played(ok so Minnie's song is Reflection by Fifth Harmony, it's not exactly out yet but they performed it already and said it's gonna be one of their new songs so all credit to them)

"Ok whoa only listen to it once and it's my jam, that song will slay!" Tyler stated as the song ended.

"Yeah I love this song." Troye stated

"Thank you so much, off to make more friends listen by force wether they like it or not." I left and walked over to dad's room and used the key he gave me to get in, I walked in and everyone was in there even Trevor.

"Hey so you guys ready to hear my song?" I sat down at the end of the bed and dad nudged me.

"Do you want him to leave?"

"Oh no he can stay I don't really care."

I was a little worried because I wrote this when Trevor first started being a dick and he kind of influenced this song but you know yolo, ew did I just say yolo someone stop me. I pressed play hoping for the best.

It ended and I was actually about to barf I was so nervous.

"YASS slay me I am a flop!" Ricky yelled.

"This song is amazing!" Dad stated and Trevor walked out of the room and I followed even though dad told me not to, he walked to his room that was right next to us and I stopped the door so I could come in.

"Minnie you wrote a song about me!"

"How do you know it's about you?"

"You obviously wrote it about a boy, i'm the only boy you've ever dated, no wonder you wouldn't let me hear the song."

"Maybe I did write it about you, but it's how I felt ok you tried to break me almost did but I didn't let you."

"No you broke me Minnie, you were obviously flirting with Sam."

"But I wasn't and I hope your fans figure out what you did."

"But they won't, they love me your just Kian and Andrea's adopted daughter and the girl who broke my heart, so go on be like Taylor Swift and write songs about me!"

"Ha at least she doesn't have to reply on youtube fans for the only reason her music sells." I stated.

"What the hell Minnie I thought you liked my music what's gotten into you?"

"My heart was played." with that I left and went back to the room grabbing my laptop and going back to my room hoping Andrea would finally be there, and I was correct she was there with the rest of the fab five.

"Hey Minnie." they all said in unison and I laughed.

"Hey guys, what ya doing?" I asked sitting down on my bed which Jack and Andrew were sitting on.

"Oh nothing much just planing on sitting and talking maybe playing some music, maybe your song if you're down."

"wait hold up you have a song?" Anthony asked.

"Yup I am releasing it soon."

"Well play it!" I turned back on my laptop and put it on and we danced and talked until it was like nine and they left me and Andrea to ourselves.

"So how you doing with Trevor?" Andrea broke the silence while I was in the bathroom washing my face and basically getting ready for bed.

"Well I talked to him, yeah he's being kind of a dick about the whole song thing."

"Well boys will be boys." she laughed and I went to my bed and got underneath my covers and sat on my phone for bit before putting it down and going to sleep.

____________________

A/N:

This update was crap but I kind of rushed the ending because when you get comment after comment saying update you kind of just want to update. Anyway I want to write in the Kiandrea break up but I would want add in the tour like after Vidcon I would do the breakup then tour so I can add in how Kian acted and everything like that but probably not gonna add Connor leaving o2l, so do you like that idea or no?

Please tell me what you think and comment yes or no on my idea =]

Also thank you so fucking much for almost 50K reads holy balls I never guessed this book would come this far :*

Mariah xx