Rules and Boards

Minnie's POV

I mean for an orphan I had more clothes then usual. I Had an entire suitcase full, along with my penny board. Connor got my things in the van and we all got in the car, Ricky drove JC got shot gun, then it was me Trevor and Kian, and in the back it was me, Connor, Sam. It was a silent until Kian spoke.

"Ok we have one rule" I groaned.

"Have fun" I was shocked

"So I can curse" I asked with hope.

"Sure" yeah this is gonna be awesome.

"Fuck Yeah"! I yelled they all nodded then me and Connor looked at each other with that face when Ricky turned on the radio. Then I think you know what happened next. Me, Connor, and Ricky scream singing.

"I never would miss treat ya no i'm not a criminal, I speak a different language but I still here your call" Ricky started.

"Diana let be the one to light a fire inside those eyes, you get lonely you don't even know this but I can feel you crying, DIANA" we all sang I told the to shut up my solo.

"Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life, I don't even think you realize but baby you'd be saving mine" I sang this went on for the rest of the song and a couple more then we got to the O2L house, it was pretty noraml. We got inside and I was lead to a door, I opened it and it was empty just a white room with a like stage that you could get up on with the attached stairs it was a big room.

"Um its...well...plain" They laughed and Ricky explained.

"Oh yeah all of us our gonna go shop for whatever you need".

"Um can we maybe eat and drink first I am as thirsty as a slut on Monday." they laughed and I got a high five out of Sam and Kian. we got in the kitchen and I was asked what I want so I was truthful.

"A watermelon Arizona and Oreos" they laughed what is with ten and laughing at everything I say.

"Wow we have that how did you know" I laughed.

"Um your teenage boys duh" Kian tossed me what I ordered.

"So how about me and Kian ride there so there is more room for the stuff" Jc stated. I was appalled.

"WTF count me in" I yelled.

"Aw little Minnie wants to board with the big boys" Sam said messing with my hair

"Oh hell nah don't touch my hair" I yelled and bit him.

"FUCK! she bit me" everyone laughed and I stood there looking innocent then I laughed. Ricky, Sam, and Trevor got in the van and me and Jc along with Kian penny boarded there. It took us about 20 minutes but we got to Kmart that was right next to Home Depot. We waited for the guys I guess there was traffic. Man I can't wait to shop for my room with O2L.

_____________________

Hey guys! this is the new chapter. Anyone hear Midnight Memories omg! I CANT WAIT TO HAVE IT ON MY PHONE!

Love you

Be As Random As Connor!

Mariah xoxo