Pranks Day 1

Minnie's POV

I know this sounds so dumb but I had to make a video I prayed the other team wasn't going to prank me now I started the video.

"Hey Guys Minnie here, and today as you can see I have the only instrument I never gave up on its my uke! So I am going to play and sing for you guys today watch the whole video for a surprise! I will be playing and singing the extended edition of the Adventure Time theme, Here we go."

🎤" Finn the human is a funny guy there's no adventure he wouldn't try mathematically kicking butt as he pals around with his faithful mutt

Jake the dog can change his face he's a macho man who can fly through space A lady's man but not forlorn with his Korean girlfriend Rainicorn

Of all the princesses cross the land Bubblegum is there at hand When Finn and Jake are in a funk She helps them out with her science junk

Marceline is a vampire queen She's a thousand years old and really mean She plays a axe shaped bass guitar and traveled to Ooo from very far

Adventure time, come on tell your friends We're going to very distant lands with Jake the Dog, Finn the Human, Peppermint butler, The Lich, the snail, lumpy space princess, lady raincorn, tree trunks, Billy, princess muscles, Marceline's Dad, BMO, Jiggler, Death, Cinnamon Bun, Slime Princess, The Worm, Doctor Princess, Gunter, Mr. Cupcake and so many mooorre

Adventure time!"🎤

"So did ya like that took me a month to learn but back to what you have been waiting for DRUM ROLL... I am going to be a Vidcon! Yup you heard me right now that I am in a house Thanks to O2L I can meet anyone going. I hope to see you guys and yes I do except hugs from anyone except creeps! BYYYYEEEE!"

I took the camera off the tripod and connected it to my computer and started to edit. It took about 2 hours.

I was about to save it to my computer so I could upload it, Final Cut Pro said it was restarting on schedule. I thought I didn't have it set up for anytime so that only meant one thing it was the being of the prank war. I was screaming as I walked to Jc's room him and Jenn were dyeing of laughter.

I walked in my eye was twitching and I had a huge evil smile, Jc and Jenn started backing up.

"Hey Jc HOW YA BEEN".

"Please don't hurt me" Jc cried.

"Oh then maybe you will learn" I said as I jumped on him I was scratching the hell out of him I even may have been punching him. All the others ran in and they all tried to get me off. I was in the zone, no one messing with my YouTube channel. It took Connor, Ricky, and Trevor to get me off. I looked at Jc and smirked. He won't be wearing tank tops for awhile.

"What happened".

"Jc made Final Cut Pro reset at a certain time so when I was just finished editing and it restarted it took me 2 hours to edit Ricky, 2 hours"

"But it was a prank and it was funny this is prank wars" Jc said looking at his scratches.

"But how would you like it if thy happened, I am going to call the game ruler" he called Joey and we told him the story.

"Well that doesn't sound like a harmless prank, Jc you are disqualified but the rest of your team can still go on Kian is the new Team leader. Sorry Jc the odds weren't in your favor". We thanks Joey and he hung up.

"This sucks I get kicked out on the first day" Jc cried.

"Well you did know the rules" I stated.

"Oh and Jc you can't help them what so ever in this war" Ricky stated JC just grunted.

"Now Trevor come keep me compony while I go sit there for 2 hours and edit this video again". He followed me to my room.

*2 hours later*

"Yes It's up" he clapped with sarcasm.

"So Minnie who is your YouTube crush"?

"Hey! well either Connor, thatsojack, or you"

"Wait what Connor!"

"Well If I could I would"

he was about to say something when the door opened.

"Oh sorry"

"CONNOR WHY WERE YOU SPYING" I yelled.

"Um I have no life, but you would date me"? I giggled.

"Um well yeah but I am 14 you are 20, it's illegal"

"It's not illegal if we don't do it" what the fuck.

"WHAT THE HELL CONNOR GET OUT" he walked out.

"Trevor what will our prank be"

Then he can closer to me so no one could hear...