He's (not) a screw up

Minnie's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Halloween and Trevor was here visiting again and dad well even after Trevor basically saved his ass from having me hate him he still won't give in and forgive Trevor. I get it he loves me but Trevor really does understand what he did was wrong and dad needs to see that. Next week is thanksgiving and everyone is leaving to go visit family leaving me and dad in this house alone. Which isn't as fun as it seems, I'm just really upset with him and almost two weeks alone with him isn't what I really want. First off he won't forgive Trevor and won't let me and Trevor stay in a room alone together without him thinking I want to date Trevor again, second off I got invited to playlist tri-state but nope he wouldn't let me go just because he didn't get invited and I was so excited to go across the country with Ricky and Trevor and I would of gotten to perform my song for the first time ever but nope he smashed that chance and I'm actually really pissed out that, and lowkey kind of still a little upset that he used me, I mean I have a right to be!
I walked downstairs after spending my entire day recoding and editing a new cover, even though I have my own song on iTunes and everything videos of me just sitting in my room singing are what my channel started on and always will be that. It's what made me me, my channel wouldn't be my channel without them. Anyway back to what I was doing I walked into the living room to see Trevor watching a movie I sat down on the couch and started watching with him. Everything was perfectly fine until I heard a cough come from the direction behind me, oh just great it was dad.
"Hhm, Minnie can I see you in the kitchen." of course I got up and went to the kitchen.
"Why are you handing out with Trevor so much?"
"Oh my god I was just sitting in the same room as him, he didn't even talk to me he was too into the movie!"
"Well why don't you ever want to hang out with me anymore? You're always around Trevor, doesn't even matter wether you talk to each other or not, you're still with him"
"Well maybe if you didn't give me a headache when I'm around you I'd hang out with you." I said then walked away back up to my room not looking back to see how he reacted. I went into my room and locked the door, but not even two minutes later dad was banging on my door.
"Minnie Rae Lawley, open this door right now! You've been in your room all day doing good knows what you can't just sit in your room for the rest of the night because you want to have a fit!"
"I'm not having a fit!"
"I would beg to differ!"
"I'm not opening the door, break it down I don't care!"
"I don't want to! I just want you to open the door baby girl!"
"Leave me alone I'm going to bed!"
"It's six o'clock!"
"Does it sound like I care?" After that he just walked away leaving me to sit here. What was his problems, I didn't do shit to him I just wanted him to leave me alone, all he had to do was listen. After I lot of thinking I soon drifted off to sleep.

I was rudely awaken by someone aggressively shaking me.
"Minnie wake up, I need you." I knew that voice, it was dad.
"What, what the hell do you want, and how did you even get in here?" I said still keeping my eyes closed.
"Well I picked the lock and to answer the first question I want you to go on a late night drive with me, ya know so we can talk." late night drives were becoming very common for him, but he always went alone.
"Fine I guess, I'm not saying I want to but if I say no you'll buy me until I say yes."
"Great, meet me in the car." he left me and I slipped on my converse and walked to the driveway and into the passenger side of his car.
The drive was very silent until awhile into it he finally decided to talk about what he wanted to.
"Minnie I'm really upset with you."
"Why I did nothing wrong."
"You yelled at me when all I did was ask why you hang out with Trevor so much!"
"Well it's a dumb question that you ask every time you see me near Trevor and I'm just tired of it!"
"Well maybe if you'd hang out with your own father more then your ex we wouldn't have this problem!"
"Just because you and Andrea couldn't stay friends doesn't mean you have to be jealous of me and Trevor, get over yourself!"
"Don't bring me and Andrea into this, I'm not jealous of you!"
"It's the truth and you know it!"
"Whatever, I don't get why you're so mad at me over this Trevor shit!"
"It's not just that, I happen to remember you saying I can't go to playlist tri-state just because you didn't get invited, that really pissed me off!"
"Oh get over yourself, you know you are such a brat!"
"Ok you know what, whatever I'm done!"
"Why are you making me feel like a screw up?!"
"You aren't a screw up!"
"Well that's how I fe-"
"LOOK AT THE ROAD YOU IDIOT" I cut him off yelling at the top of my lungs because he wasn't paying any attention to the road and there was another car coming towards us and he moved back into the right lane as fast as he could luckily he made it just in time and we didn't get hit but he just kept on driving.
"Kian Lawley stop this car right now!" I yelled not even caring that I called him his name not dad, I was beyond pissed that he almost got us hurt or even killed because he had to be a prick.
"Now what, you going to get out of the car and walk home?" He said in a mocking tone.
"Yes I'm getting out of the car but I'm calling someone to come get me!"
"Who? It's like two am!" I ignored him and got out and stood on the side of the road and called Ricky knowing he'd be up, after a few rings he picked up.
"Um Minnie, can you make it quick I'm trying to record then finish packing for tri-state."
"I need you to come get me, please."
"Oh of course, can you tell me where you are." I looked around and explained to him where I was.
"I'll be there as soon as I can."
"Thank you." I hung up and just stood there with nothing to do until Ricky showed up, I wasn't getting back in that car with him so I had no where to sit while I waited for Ricky. This was going to suck.
Finally Ricky pulled up, and I got into the passenger side and explained to him what happened.
"I'm sorry for interrupting what you were doing Ricky."
"No it's fine, you didn't want to get back in his car and I wasn't going to leave you there."
"Thank you Ricky."
We got back to the house and I was exhausted, I just wanted to sleep. So that's was I plan to do, I walked up to my room and plopped down on my bed not even taking off my shoes. In two minutes I was passed out and into dream land away from my dad.
________________________________
Hey guys as I told you in the last chapter I was going to playlist tri-state and I did, it was so amazing. I met Ricky and he was so sweet, I also met so many other youtubers. You can see most of the pictures on my Instagram
@/girlalmightey and if they aren't on there they are on my Twitter @/settledownjack you just have to go back in my picture a little bit haha, anyway hope this chapter was good.

- lots of love mariah xx