-not and update-

Hey as you can tell this isn't a story update but more of and update on me, just know I'm writing the next chapter it is started but I just not feeling it at this moment in time it's not even writers block it's something that happened with Kian, now to explain that over the weekend I met Connor on Saturday at his book signing and that was great I left crying tears of joy waiting there for nine hours was so worth it. I also went into the city on Monday so I could try and meet Kian and Jc I chased them around New York from 6:30 till around 10 at night when I finally found them at Central Park and finally met them. Now my phone was dying and my sister was crying because she honestly loved Kian so much he's her life. I kept trying to get to Kian first cause I had a letter to give him for my friend who needed him refollow her. After a good while he got the letter and said he would read it I even got it on video but as far as we know at this moment he hasn't and that kind of upsets me. So then he gave me a hug and then turned to another girl completely disregarding my want for a picture, about 3 minutes latter I got a video of us meeting, so I went off to Jc who I had such a better experience with to be quite honest. Fun story I was standing right behind Jc and his ass was up against me and when I noticed my face was like "OH MY GOD" and he realized and turned around and said "Sorry" and I accidentally said "NO IT'S AN HONOR" it just slipped out of my mouth and I wanted to jump off a cliff. So overall I just have such a weird feeling towards Kian at this moment, but um my picture with Connor is at top and if you want to see my video with Kian and my pictures with Jc you can scroll down my photos on Twitter(@settledownjack) and both are there fairly close to the top! I just felt like I should update you guys, hopefully the next chapter will be up soon!

-Lots of love Mariah xx