Fucking Hell

Fucking hell, I always get woken up to yelling from the back yard. I looked out my window and saw dad, Jc, and of course Dom, not that I hated Dom but I certainly didn't love his presence. I went to grab my phone of the nightstand and fell off the bed, nice. Oh what a wonderful morning already, hopefully my plans for later will brighten the day. I stood up plugged my phone into my speaker and played some music as I always do when I get ready.

After a shower and such other things one does to get ready, I got dressed. I put on you guessed it high waisted black jeans along with a white t-shirt then walked to the backyard.
"Oh father, please do come inside."
"One second."
"Yeah Kian tend to the needs of your daughter." Dom butted in.
"Dom? Yeah um I hope you like nuts cause they're about to be in your neck in a few seconds." I crossed my arms and raised my eyes brow while Jc started dying of laughter.
"Minnie!" dad scowled me.
"What he started it!" I retaliated and walked into the house dad following behind me shaking his head smirking.
"Ok what do you need babygirl."
"Ok so I'm telling you now because as you know I'm hanging out with Jack and Jenn today so you have time to think but can I spend the weekend with Trevor?"
"Uh I will think about that"
He smiled and walked back into the backyard.
Sometimes I wonder then I remember who he is.
I walked over to the kitchen and pulled out bananas, peanut butter, and cinnamon, then continued to put those ingredients on some toast, yum.
After wasting I told Jenn to come pick me up, when she got there I said bye and hopped into the car.
"Hey Minnie, Jack's back at my place Arden's the only one home just so you know."
"Sounds cool."

We got there and we filmed a few videos then went along with our original plans of going to get lunch.

We went to this place that Jack said he goes to all the time and loves it.
We all got breakfast food because no ones stopping us why fucking not!
I got toast covered in spinach and butter sauce, with french fires. As soon as our food came we couldn't resist the setup was so aesthetically pleasing we had to take pictures. After we devoured the delicious food we went to go grab some jambs juice, cause you know gotta keep that stereotype of LA going!

While we were in the car after getting our smoothies I got a call from Jc, not exactly anything I wanted to hear.
"Hey Jack do you know how to get to [random hospital name]?"
"Yeah why?"
"My dad, breaking glass, stitches are needed, and I need to get there." I said getting to the point.
"Ok, we'll be there in about 10 minutes!"

After they dropped me off in front of the hospital and ran to the front desk.
"How can I help you?"
"What room is Kian Lawley in, I'm his daughter."
"Ah yes he told us that you'd be coming, go through that door down the hall room D14!"
"Thank you!" I walked to exactly where she told me to and found my dad, sitting up with stitches on his bicep.
"You're a fucking idiot."
"Well hello to your to then."
"How did this happen, I probably don't even want to ask."
"We were throwing glasses at each other for a video." he said giving me a small smile hoping to sound like less of an idiot.
"You might as well of been shooting each other!" I said flabbergasted.
"We already did that." Jc laughed.
"Whatever, at least your ok and you didn't I don't know lose an eye!"
"We were wearing goggles!"
"I feel so much better knowing you guys took safety seriously." I said sarcastically, honestly it was a matter of time before went to the hospital.

After he was giving the ok to leave we left and went home.
"Ok so about Trevor this weekend?" I said walking into dad's room.
"I know that if I say no you'll ask for a good reason and to be quite honest I don't have one so sure." I smiled and hugged him so tight.
I wouldn't really have life any other way.
____________________________________
Ah yes another shitty chapter that I started a month ago and finished on my 3 hours bus ride to Albany, New York to see Ed Sheeran(honestly best way spend the day before my birthday, I feel reborn and blessed), but hey it's my birthday(May 14th) I get away with it and I promise next one should be good I'm doing another time skip(sorry if you hate these) to New Year's Eve, now ya'll remember what happened at the o2l house on New Years right? Haha this is going to be fun!
You can go follow me on Twitter @settledownjack if your reading this the day it's posted sorry that all my tweets are probably birthday spam I just wanna get birthday tweets from my favs fam!

-Lots of love Mariah(the birthday gal) xx