Why so...Fake?

Minnie's POV

So this couple just got here and they look to perfect. Oh great they are walking over to me.

"Hello sweetheart what's your name" this about 30 year old woman asked

"I'm Minnie" I say with sass and they laugh

"No what's your really name" now I am mad.

"As I said my name is Minnie Quintal" I said trying not to get mad.

"Oh, sorry darling" wow just wow.

"They're always "sorry"" I stated with sad and using air quotes. They finally walked away I could tell Miss. Kara was upset but who cares why can't anyone understand my name it Minnie. Just cause my name is unique and awesome doesn't mean you can say that's not my name. I wish someone young and cool and worthy of having me as their child would walk through those doors already. I sat there for another full hour of people saying sorry for thinking my name was just a nick name. I was finally aloud to go up stairs. Yes a new Ricky video has been uploaded. People would think I wouldn't be able to watch it cause it's on the subject of parents but I got over it. My dad didn't want me then my mom gave me up. I don't care Ricky is so funny and YouTube will always make me smile. Oh crap I forgot to upload to vlog. I grabbed my laptop on my 13th Bday, Miss.Kara gave it to me. I uploaded the video. It was my second favorite cause I got Joey to be in a like minute of it. My favorite is me crying cause O2L, Shane Dawson, and Tyler Oakley subscribed to me. I guess it's time for bed. I grabbed and Oreo put on some sweatpants and a Aztec tank(hey I have a LOT of Aztec print things I love that print). Kissed my Troye Sivan lock screen and went to bed.

____________________

You guys like the story so far. I wish I was big on wattpad! 

Love you!

Stay beautiful!

Mariah xoxo