He Made This Happen

-self harm mention, not actual doing but a mention of doing read at your own doing-

Minnie's POV

Today me and Sam were home alone because all the boys were off filming collabs today. Sam was watching TV downstairs and I was in my room just scrolling through my twitter when notifications blew up even more then when I tweeted something or when I was doing a tweet spree. I looked and it was a bunch of pretty rude things involving me and Trevor's break up, but we didn't tell them yet how could they know? I went to Trevor's account and he tweeted

@TrevorMoran I lost her, maybe it's for the good, but it's doesn't feel like it.

How could he do this, we were supposed to tell them together! We needed to explain this to them so all this shit wouldn't happen. I made an idiot move and started looking at what people were saying, they knew it was about me. I didn't know I was crying until I saw the drops on my phone screen, I threw my phone it hit the rug and I got up and paced around my room crying my eyes out. I hit my breaking point and went from sad to mad I and started clearing everything off my desk, just feeling so mad and wanted to break something. I placed my back against the wall and slid down and scream cried. How could Trevor do this, I thought he cared! He knows he can't just tweet stuff like that, he's caused everyone to hate me, and now our fans are probably at war. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Sam, he sat down on the floor next to me and put my head into his chest.

"What happened?" I picked up my phone luckily I sat down next to where my phone fell I handed it to him and twitter was already open so he went through it and I guess he saw Trevor's tweet and he threw my phone on the bed.

"Don't listen to them, Trevor did this and he's gonna fix it." he stated rubbing circles on my back.

"You don't understand this is more hate then I could ever imagine, I get a lot of hate but this is all just so much!" I cried.

"I know but you don't have to look on it just don't go on twitter."

"It's not that easy, I have to tell them about the song while I'm at Vidcon which is in two days!" I whimpered and someone walked in the door, it was dad.

"What did you do to her Sam?"

"NOTHING, it was Trevor he told everyone." Sam stated and dad came and took me from Sam and he left.

"Shhh it's ok baby we will get through this, you can't be upset now only two days until Vidcon, why don't we all go out for Panera yeah?" I looked up and nodded he helped me up and left the room so I could get dressed. I put on my hoodie and a pair of white shorts. I walked downstairs to see everyone was already in the car I got in between Jc and Sam. We got to Panera and Ricky, Jc and Connor went up to get our orders.

"Baby girl please stop frowning it's not fun, please just smile!" dad stated pulling me to his side.

"I know, it's just the fandom hated me enough already now they just want to kill me."

"They don't want to kill you, they are just girls who don't know the full story now smile see here Ricky comes with your food." he stated as Ricky set my food in front of me and started I eating.

"Hey what's wrong with her, usually she's eats like it's her first meal in a month?" Ricky asked.

"I don't know why don't you call up Trevor or better yet just scroll through your timeline." Ricky picked up his phone and started scrolling.

"Oh whoa, I better put my phone down my timeline is a mess!" He stated looking slightly mad.

"I know my mentions are a hundred times worse, it's all hate and some fans sticking up for me but mainly hate I even lost a hundred thousand subscribers in less then an hour, now I guess I will have to wait longer to tell tell everyone and release the song."