Last Day in Hawaii

Minnie's POV

I woke up at like 7 am realizing it's the last day we are here in Hawaii and we are going scuba diving. I decided to check my phone I was honestly scared I mean I got hate even before I got adopted but I just don't know. I opened to twitter to some really nice tweets surprisingly.

@gigglenouis: ASKALLAJSK Trinnie is just so cute! OTP

@moranaked: Fuck me, why is Trinnie so cute! @MinnieQMouse @TrevorMoran

@dorkmorandrea: So fucking happy for @TrevorMoran and @MinnieQMouse

And many more I faved a lot and followed alot, I seriously couldn't believe how happy everyone was.

I was sitting down reading tweets maybe even shedding a few tears when I felt arms wrap around me.

"Hey Minnie don't cry, hate doesn't mean shit"!

"Well it's not hate look at your phone"! I told him as I wiped my tears. He obeyed and had the biggest smirk on his face, he put the phone down and picked me up and just started kissing me and of course I kissed back. He let me down and I got dressed, I put on the same thing as yesterday just different shorts. We went over to Ricky's room just like before and soon everyone was there we got to the beach and our guide for the scuba diving was there to tell us what to do.

After scuba diving we went to the hotel and packed for the airport. It was sad to leave Hawaii I ran when we get back we have to pack and get all the stuff to the new house.

We landed in Cali and took Ricky's car and a cab home. Me and Trevor started packing right away we were so excited and had a little too much energy! Soon we got tired and just feel asleep on his bed.

_____________________

Hey sorry this chapter was crap but everyone keeps asking me to update!

Mariah Xx