Hawaii

Minnie's POV

I was awoken by a excited Trevor shaking the death out of me.

"What Trevor I'm up"! he stopped shaking me.

"Minnie, we're here"! I jumped up as soon as Trevor said that. We were pretty close or the front so we didn't have to wait long for people to leave, when we got off, me and Trevor were first as we stood there waiting for the boys we just stood outside the gate looking out the window. It was so sunny good thing i'm wearing what I am wearing! Soon the boys came out with the bags we were just to excited!

We got the hotel the room where really cool I mean I don't know what they look like but me and Trevor get to share a room! Me and Trevor grabbed our bags and our room keys and went up to the room. We walked in and it was so pretty, it smelled tropical I don't really know but we put our bags down and ran to the balcony our view was beautiful! We soon walked back into our room and decided to just sit and talk, tomorrow is the show and we soon figured our that everyone was here! Trevor soon fell asleep so I texted Tyler to find out what room he was and he texted back that it was him and Troye in room 322, oh only right down the hall. I walked down the hall and found 322 and knocked on the door, it quickly opened and I saw a really happy Tyler.

"Hey Bitch"! he said as I walked in.

"Hey, all the guys are either busy or asleep"!

"Ugh what a bummer stay hang with us"! Troye said from the couch.

"So what ya wanna do"? I asked.

"I'm starving, I heard their is this pizza place right down the street"! Troye answered.

"Well what are we doing sitting here"! Tyler said as he slipped on his shoes, Troye got up and slipped on his shoes too. We walked got outside and started walking to the pizza place we soon found it. We were sat down right away and we ordered our drinks, I got a strawberry coconut smoothie(omfg they are good), Troye got water, and Tyler got some alcoholic drink I wasn't really paying attention. When our drinks came we ordered food, I ordered two sliced of pepperoni, Troye got two plain slices, and Tyler got Hawaiian(ham and pineapple)! Our pizza came and Troye was the last one to finish. We paid and we left we went back to the hotel I said bye to them and went to my room, Trevor was still asleep so I just sat their watching TV until I heard a knock at the door I looked through the peep hole and swung the door open, it was Shelby!

"OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"! I basically yelled after I closed the door and gave her a huge hug, Trevor was now up.

"I missed you too Minnie"! she said you could tell she was as excited as me.

"Hey Shelby". Trevor said as soon as he could tell what was going on.

"Hey Trev" Shelby said back.

All three of us sat down and just caught up until it was late so Shelby left and me Trevor went to bed.

"I am so excited for tomorrow". Me and Trevor both said at the same time right before we feel asleep.

_______________________

Can you all feel my excitement for the next chapter!? I have a surprise that you all most likely saw coming but not at this point! Since my excitement is uncontrollable new chapter tomorrow!!

READ ALL MY BOOKS!

Mariah Xx