Chapter 1

**Avas POV**

I walked out of the house an into the scorching hot weather. I was going to ShopRite to get food for a Youtube video I going to shoot with the girls. It was about 6:00 o'clock and it was just getting dark. I was walking in the parking lot and I heard footsteps behind me. Probably just another shopper, I thought, ignoring the noise. I kept walking towards the store, but suddenly stopped walking. The footsteps were getting quicker and closer so I turned around to see a man wearing a black ski mask. My stomach dropped, my eyes wide with terror. I ran as fast as I could towards the supermarket, but I tripped on my Tory Burch flip flops. I came crashing towards the hard ground and scrambled to get up. A hand rested on my shoulder and I screamed but no one was around to help me. The man picked me up and dragged me somewhere. It was now too dark to really see anything rather than dark, lurking shadows. Before I knew it, I was pushed into a black van. Kicking and screaming, I tried to find a way off. The ominous figure drove off. What was happening wasn't even conceivable. It all felt like a dream, until I realized I was kidnapped.

{A/N} Credits to @avarlag @sabriroma @kathryngallo and @julesmarinuzzi (Follow them!) Sorry for such a short chapter. This is just in introduction. Thanks for reading!