Treasure Hunt | Chapter Forty-Five

I'd been getting drinks all night - so long as mom and dad didn't find out, I could keep it up. I think I was on my third beer, or maybe it was my forth? I wasn't too sure and I really didn't care, either.

     All I cared about, was Adam.

     Pete's best, best friend out of the five of them. Tall, typical alternative style. He kept his curls under his beanie. His sleeve on his left arm was almost finish and his lobes were stretched. But one thing always stood out: those golden eyes.

     I had drunkenly thrown myself all over him, the alcohol was definitely giving me the confidence I wished I actually had. But he didn't seem to mind, especially when he offered to take me to the spare bedroom, but not before I grabbed another drink, one that was offered. It wasn't Adam that had given it to me, they had blue eyes.

     Pete was...I don't know where he was, but as long as he didn't see me frolicking off with Adam, I'd be okay. Even before the door was closed, his lips were on mine, his tongue was hot as it entered my mouth, rubbing against mine. He tasted sweeter, more like fruit punch, but he was lighting my body on fire.

     He started to suck on my neck, his hand slipping into the front of my jeans, stroking me. "Wait, wait," It was agony to stop his hand. "I don't want you to get into trouble - what if someone finds out, you could go to jail?"

     "Shh, shh," He hummed against my throat, making me harder, "Nothing's gonna happen to me, baby. No one's gonna find out."

     Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe I was just too horny, or maybe both. "I can keep a secret." I moaned and he began to rub me again.

     "That's what I like to hear." His moans were turning me on even more. "Take off your pants."

     I wasted no time, quickly pulling my jeans off and throwing them to the floor, Adam's were off, too as well as his shirt. I just barely managed to get mine up and over my head before he hiked me up into his lap, our hard-ons rubbing through our underwear as he thrusted at me.

     I was hot for him.

     I moaned as he started kissing down my shoulder and collarbone, pushing me back on the bed to kiss down my stomach, his tongue circling my belly button before tracing the outline of my dick with his mouth, my stomach divoting in. 

     Finally, he pulled my boxer-briefs down and off, instantly taking me into his throat, bobbing his head, his hand cupped my sac, massaging me and I couldn't stop the moaning, or the never ending, "fuck, fuck, fuck," that spilled.

     While I'm sure it wasn't more than a few minutes, him going down on me felt like an eternity. I'd never felt so good. He playfully nipped at my balls, continuing to stroke me as he sucked on one and then the other.

     "I don't wanna cum yet," I stopped his hand and he smirked, kissing me, letting me taste myself.

     He sat up on his knees and took his boxers off, his dick standing hard, the tip already leaking. My lips were around him in an instant, my tongue swirling over his tip as I pushed him farther into the back of my throat, ignoring my gagging.

     Adam twisted his fingers in my hair, guiding my head. "Fuck, you're good at this." That was my encouragement. I was slurping, gagging, drool running down my chin. But he loved it.

     He pulled back on his hips and I gasped for air, his middle and ring finger slipping into my mouth. I sucked on them like I was his dick, which was dripping on to the sheets. Once his fingers were soaked, he took them back I went back to sucking him, my tongue lapping out what he was leaking.