Treasure Hunt | Chapter Twenty-Five

Just feeling the warmth of his body against mine was making me ache with want. I could feel us both growing with each kiss.
I pulled his face to mine to taste his lips and grinded against him until he began to grind back. "You're sure this is okay?" His eyes were closed, his voice sounding so close to unraveling.
"Yes." I didn't hesitate for even a second. This was what I wanted.
He smiled and proceeded to take off our lower clothing, his mouth instantly going to work. I moaned repeatedly and locked my fingers through his hair, watching as he took down every inch of my part.
He gagged and came back up, kissing my stomach and chest up to my lips. Loran grabbed my hips and grinded against me until I pushed him back a little to sit up.
"What's the matter?" he asked, worried.
"Nothing." I replied, "I just want to try something."
"Anything." He urged.
"Good."
I felt him first with my hand, loving the velvet feel of him and watched as his eyes closed, biting his lip. I stroked him a few times before he began to leak. I took the head in my mouth, letting my tongue run across the slit again and again, swallowing the precum as it flowed. Loran gasped, his head falling back as I attempted to go lower and lower.
I don't know what I was expecting, whether or not it was going to be good or bad. I held his shaft while I licked over the tip. I loved the way his stomach would divot in with every touch of my tongue. I brought my tongue down, kissing his balls; I cupped and massaged them. He moaned and thrusted his hips into my hand. Loran liked it, so I liked it, too.
"I'm not gonna last if you keep doing that." He panted, forcing his eyes open. "Grab the lube from the drawer." I found it and gave it to him, watching as he slathered it on his part and stroked himself. "Now, c'mon."
He slathered me in it as well and then had me climb on top.
"Ready?" He asked, rubbing the tip at my entrance.
I breathed all of my nerves out and nodded, initially tightening once he put it all in at once. He moaned and grabbed my hips, not moving.
"Fuck, Dalton." He bit his lips.
I groaned, feeling my eyes close, and felt myself. It felt strange to use this part of my body in this way, specifically because I hadn't in years.
"Keep doing that." Loran urged as he realized I was stroking myself. So I leaned back, using one hand on his thigh to support myself and the other on my part and I went up and came back down, working into a nice, slow rhythm. "You're so beautiful." He held on to my hips and began to thrust into me after a few minutes.
I kept stroking myself until he began to hit that special spot on the inside, "Loran," I was so close.
He leaned me down and kissed me, taking me in his hands, pumping me until I felt like I would explode. I came with a groan on his chest and that seemed to trigger Loran's as he came deep inside of me.

"Good morning," Loran smirked as I entered the kitchen after my shower, dressed in just pajama pants.
"Morning, daddy!" Treasure sat at the table, coloring.
"Mornin'," I kissed her on the head before moving towards Loran, wrapping my arms around his clothed waist, laying my head on his back. "And good morning to you too."
"I didn't have to see his face to know he was still smirking. "How'd you sleep?"
"Like I sat on an eight inch rod," I said quietly so T couldn't hear. "Oh, wait, I did."
He busted out laughing. "Must not have been that bad, you're walking just fine."
I felt my face heat up with minor embarrassment but then again, I did bring this upon myself. "How did you sleep?" I asked, smacking him on the ass.
He turned to grin at me, "Like I slept with an Angel." That made me blush more than anything, my face quickly heating up and I could feel my ears turning red. "Oh, wait," He turned so I could see his smirk, "I did." 
I couldn't think of anything to say back to that so I huffed away and went to answer the phone that was ringing on the opposite side of the room. I hit answer and felt the color fade from my face, my chest feeling achy.
"Daddy? Are you okay?" T looked over at me, causing Loran to look at me, mouthing who is it?
On the phone, was my sister, whom I hadn't spoke to in quite sometime. "Well? What do you think?" She asked after she told me the reason for her calling.
I hesitated, looking at my daughter and back to my boyfriend. "Yeah. We'll be there."