Fun While it Lasted

Sadly, I am not posting another one shot after a very long hiatus. I'm sorry to say it, but I don't really have any intention of posting more one shots to this book.

I will not be deleting the book, but honestly I was considering unpublishing some of my earlier ones because I was pretty young at the time, and I know they can be pretty bad.

I've decided to leave them be for now, and some of my newer one shots I like, but the ones I'm indifferent about or don't really like outnumber the ones I really enjoyed to write.

Another reason why I don't see myself continuing this book is because I'm really not as big of a Dragon Ball Z fan as I once was. I've discovered different anime, such as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which is currently my all time favorite, that I just think are better than Dragon Ball, and I'd much rather prefer to write about the better anime. I'm not saying I think Dragon Ball is bad now, I just have grown very fond of different shows.

Maybe one day I could come back and write a few one shots for this book, but I don't see that happening anytime soon, so I will just mark this book as completed. As for my other Dragon Ball stories, I will continue my Goku X Reader, but it will continue with slow updates.

If you're a fan of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure I have made a one shot book for that series if you'd like to check it out.

Lastly, I would like to say thank you to everyone who has read and voted and commented on this book over the years. I never thought it'd get as big as it did and I'm so grateful for this awesome Dragon Ball Z community. :)

Thank you once again, and goodbye. ♡