Yandere! Goku x Shy! Submissive! Reader 'Electric Ruler'

(I'm sorry, I know I already have four Goku ones, but I thought of a scenario and I felt I could really write Goku in it well. I probably won't be another Goku for a while, so yeah. Enjoy! [And yes I know the picture is Black Goku, not normal Goku.])

You adjusted your (f/c) glasses and turned on your computer.

Your friends kept nagging you on how you were too shy, and you needed a boyfriend or girlfriend.

You didn't feel comfortable going on a date just yet, so you decided to purchase a dating simulator computer game. You were good at games, so maybe by playing a game about dating, you could become good at dating.

You pulled your favorite blanket around you and started up the game.

The screen turned pink and red hearts surrounded the name of the game, written in cursive.

You clicked the start button and you were then taken to a screen asking you if you wanted to date a male or female.

You clicked male and the female button disappeared.

A bunch of good-looking men slid onto the screen with smiles.

You read all of their profiles and looked at them closely.

You decided to pick a tall, buff, man, with crazy black spiked hair and shining onyx eyes.

His name was Son Goku. His profile said he was very sweet and loved to be active. He also was a bit naive.

Goku smiled brightly when you chose him and waved.

"Hi there! My name is Son Goku! What's your name?"
He said.

A box popped up for you to type your name in. You typed in your name and clicked enter.

"Y/n huh? That's a great name!" Goku said cheerfully.

You felt a blush rise on your cheeks.

"So y/n, what do you look like?" Goku asked.

A menu popped up for you to design your own little character on.

You created a character that looked like a clone of yourself. Satisfied, you clicked enter.

A mini version of the character you made appeared in Goku's hand.

"Oh wow!" Goku exclaimed. "You're gorgeous!"

You covered your face, blushing. Even if he wasn't real, you still were embarrassed a man called you gorgeous.

With your face covered however, you didn't see Goku smirk. Right at you. Not your character, you.

You uncovered your face and Goku quickly went back to looking at your character.

"Well, let's get started with a date!" Goku said with a sweet, goofy grin.

You giggled softly to yourself and selected to go on a date at the arcade.

Your character grew to full size and did a little happy dance on the loading screen as the date loaded.

You giggled softly.

An arcade background slid onto the screen and then came Goku and your character.

You smiled, hoping everything would go well.

~Time skip~

You blushed and giggled as you read another cute text from your boyfriend.

After two weeks of practicing with Goku, you warily asked out a guy. You felt more comfortable with a guy, Goku was a guy after all.