Tarble x Reader 'Unknown Prince'

You were princess y/n. Princess of planet p/n.

Your father and the King of Planet Vegeta arranged for you to be wed to Prince Vegeta to prevent war from breaking out between your planets.

But the truth was, you hated Prince Vegeta. He was a cocky jerk, but it's not like you had a choice.

You were being escorted to Planet Vegeta's castle with your father by many guards, you've heard rumors that the saiyans aren't very kind to visitors.

When you and your father arrived at the castle, the doors opened to reveal King and Prince Vegeta in fine armor, gloves, and capes.

"Greetings." King Vegeta said in a very formal tone.

You and your father bowed to the two.

"Greetings." Your father said curtly.

"Son, go show Princess y/n around while King f/n and I discuss the marriage some more." King Vegeta said.

The Prince nodded and looked at you.

"Come along, Princess."

He outstretched his hand towards you, but you merely walked past him.

You heard a small chuckle come from him.

"Have it your way then, follow me."

Vegeta walked past you and through a set of doors.

You looked back at your father one last time before following the Prince.

Once you and Vegeta were a little ways away from the door Vegeta spoke,

"Don't ever disrespect me like that again you bitch."

You scoffed.

"I don't need to take orders from you, Prince of all arrogance."

Vegeta raised his hand to smack you, but just then another person came strolling down the hallway.

"Oh hello brother!" The person said.

Vegeta rolled his eyes.

"What do you want Tarble?"

The person, who you guessed must be a Prince as well, just laughed.

"Oh nothing. Just wandering around."

He looked at you.

"Oh hello! I don't believe we've met. My name is Prince Tarble." He bowed and smiled at you.

You felt a smile cross your face. You already liked Tarble better than Vegeta.

You have him your own bow.

"It's very nice to meet you. My name is Princess y/n."

"Wow you're a princess?" Tarble awed, "You're really beautiful!"

You blushed and laughed softly. His lack of formality was really...comforting.