Evil! Goku x Reader 'Ruler of the Universe'

You worked for the new lord of the universe: Kakarrot.

When his brother came to his home planet, planet Earth, he got a glimpse into his past. His friends he made on his many adventures thought that the saiyan would think nothing of his brothers' information on his background.
He was Goku. Goku was good.

But not Kakarrot...

He joined his brother and easily wiped out the humans on planet Earth with ease. When Raditz took him back to meet his comrades, Prince Vegeta and the elite warrior Nappa, Kakarrot's hidden power was released.
He had a hunger for power, and these saiyans were just in his way.
Their scouters were unable to detect his massive power until they were all dead.
Kakarrot quickly learned of the supposedly "lord of the universe", Freiza.

His immense anger that Freiza was in power and not him made him achieve the level of what he called "super saiyan".

After a couple of years Kakarrot was confident he could defeat Freiza.
When he challenged Frieza he did not anticipate his multiple forms. No matter to him, after a long grueling battle he defeated Frieza.

Now he ruled with the universe under his foot, just the way he liked.

You rushed quickly around Lord Kakarrot's castle. You were one of his many maids, you were forced to wear a very revealing outfit. Kakarrot seemed to really like observing women's many unique features.
What can you say, he was a king.

You were given orders by the head maid that Lord Kakarrot wanted someone to clean his throne room, but you knew it was just one of his "observing" sessions. You had no choice anyway, you trudged to the throne room.
You did not understand what's with kings and loving to be perched in their thrones all day.
When you walked in you understood why.
His throne was bejeweled with the most valuable and expensive gems in the universe, it was very high up above everyone, a sign of power.

There he was. Sitting with his elbow on an armrest and chin resting on his fist.
He was wearing polished silver armor with a dark purple cape, the color of royalty, he had a beautifully crafted sword dangling from a gold belt around his waist, and to top it all off, a big gold crown with many valuable jewels rested on top of his head.

His eyes seemed to brighten seeing you walk in. You couldn't imagine what he was thinking, no doubt something dirty. You've heard rumors that in his bedroom he has drawers full of panties stolen from his other maids, you hoped they weren't true or else your black lace panties might be stolen, you don't exactly have extras.

You took some dusters out of your cart and started to dust some of his very expensive vases.

You noticed that most, if not all, of the vases were stacked higher up. When you reached up to dust them, you felt your skirt lift up. It was very short, no doubt Lord Kakarrot's design. You had a feeling he purposely wanted his vases up higher to sneak a peek under maid's skirts.

Your face burned as your skirt lifted up when you dusted. You felt his eyes burn into your plump behind. You could just feel the smirk in his gaze.

You hated having what the king considered a "hot" body. Breasts that were big, but not too big, a big behind, and delicious curves.

Although he was a huge pervert, he never actually touched a woman.

That was until you heard his voice call out to you. His voice sounded like it was nice and goofy at one point, but overtime he changed it to be harsher.

"You maid!" He demanded with his harsh voice, "Come here!"

There was more maids than just you, but the others were in the shadows, and when you looked at Lord Kakarrot, his dark onyx eyes were staring intently at you.

Just to be sure you pointed at your chest.

"M-me...?"

His eyes flickered with irritation.

"Yes you! Get over here!"

"Y-yes s-sir!"

You were terrified. What did he want with you? You weren't doing anything wrong, you were giving him what he wanted, the view of your body.

You kneeled at the foot of his throne.

He carefully studied your body from atop his throne.

He shut his dark eyes and leaned back pondering something.

"One hour."

"E-excuse me sir...?"

"Come back here in one hour."

He folded his arms and kept his eyes shut.

"Understand maid?"

"Y-yes sir!"

"Good. Go away now."

You nodded and quickly ran off. What was that all about?

~Le Time Skip~

You kept checking your clock nervously. After exactly one hour you rushed into his throne room and kneeled at his throne.

"I-I am here as you requested s-sir." You said as fear coursed through your body.

He cracked his eyes open.

"Ah yes... Y/n the maid."

You weren't surprised he knew your name. It couldn't have been that hard to ask one of his servants.

*Kind of a lemon*

A smirk slowly spread across his face. He picked up your chin and stared into your e/c eyes.

You noticed he had shed his belt and sword. He pulled down the bottoms of his armor until his manhood was exposed. He must not have put a spandex suit on for your little "visit".

He stroked his shaft slowly making juices leak out of the tip.

He pointed at you, and then at his manhood. Of course you know what he wanted you to do.

You got got on your knees in between his legs.

You were a bit nervous at his very large size, but you managed to fit most of it down your throat.

He gripped your h/l h/c hair with his black gloved hands.

You sucked on his manhood softly and first, but by the disapproving sounds coming from him, you knew you had to pleasure him harder.

You sucked as hard as you could, that caused groans of approval to erupt from his throat as your soft lips assaulted his manhood in a good way.

His fingers curled around your h/c locks, groans and moans echoed around the room.

He soon got impatient and started to thrust into your mouth.

Your head bobbed back and forth with his thrusts.

You nibbled softly on his manhood, which caused even more groans to come from the king.

"O-oh you dirty slut~" He moaned seductively.

Soon after all the special treatment you gave him, his warm cum flowed into your mouth.

You swallowed it obediently, which he seemed to like a lot.

He pulled out of your mouth with a wild and crazy look in his eyes.

"This will be your new job from now on, if you're good for a while I'll invite you into my bedroom..." He said with a sly smirk, "Feel honored. It's not everyday I let you filthy sluts pleasure the king. Now rest here in my lap."

You nodded.

"Yes my king."

(Hellloooo! I'm sorry! Having request lists are hard when I don't have inspiration to write about a certain character. I just had surgery on my foot today and it really hurts so I'm dealing with the pain by writing, and painkillers of course. XD I'll try to do requests, but hang in there guys! Byeeee!)