Yandere! Beerus x Reader 'Embrace the Destruction'

You happily walked around your town on (p/n). Today was a beautiful day, so you decided to go for a walk.
As you were walking you noticed a purple cat man, and a tall weird-looking man.
You walked past them minding your own business when you heard someone say,
"Hey! You!"
You turned around to see the cat man looking at you.
"Me?" You asked.
"Yes you. I wanted to know what this planet is called."
"Um p/n." You responded nervously.
"Ah p/n, I will enjoy destroying it." The purple cat man said.
"Destroying it?!?! Just who do you think you are?!?!" You said angrily.
"I am Lord Beerus, God of Destruction." The cat man said matter-of-factly.
"Well I don't care who you are! You're not destroying my planet!"
"This guy has some nerve!"
You thought angrily.
"How dare you talk to a god
like that? You just sealed your planet's fate!" The cat man said, annoyed.
"I seriously doubt it!" And with that you stormed away, your perfect day ruined.

~Time skip~

You yawned as you got into bed, ready to forget today and start fresh tomorrow.
After a couple of minutes, you were fast asleep.

~Time skip~

You jolted awake and yawned.
You got out of bed only to realize you weren't in your room.
"Where am I?" You said to no one in particular, as you frantically looked around.
"You're at my place."
You spun around to see Beerus sitting in a chair.
"W-Why?" Was all you managed to say, still shocked that this guy kidnapped you.
"When you defied me yesterday that made me feel....attracted to you. I could really use that kind of attitude in a mate." He said.
"Mate?" You squeaked.
"Yes, I destroyed your planet so you have no choice but to stay with me forever." He said with an insane glint in his eye.
"Y-You're crazy!" You yelled.
He got up and slowly came closer to you.
"Am I......mate?" He said in a dangerously low tone.
You backed into the wall.
"Get away from me!" You screamed.
"No." Was all he said as he sniffed your neck.
"What are you-" You were cut of when he sunk his fangs into your neck and pulled out.
"There. Now everyone will know you're mine and if anyone try's to take you away from me, I will destroy them and their planet!"
As he laughed you cowered in fear.
There was no way out.
You knew you were going to spend a very VERY long time with him as your mate.

~Requested by Animelover-Girl18