CHAPTER 18

No one's POV

After Tzuyu's last class, she immediately ran towards Sana's room. Their class isn't done yet so she waited outside the lockers.

After a few minutes of waiting, the professor dismissed the class and one by one, the corridor was filled with students. As soon as Sana was outside the door, Tzuyu greeted her with a kiss on the forehead and volunteered to hold her bag.

"Hi babe" Tzuyu said and put her left arm on Sana's shoulders.

Sana beamed, "Hi babe! Thanks for waiting"

"Anything for you" Tzuyu said and smiled.

They walked along the corridor when Sana's phone vibrated. She fished her phone out of her pocket and she saw that Mina was calling.

"It's Mina babe. I'll just answer this" Tzuyu nodded and Sana answered the call.

"Moshi moshi"

"Sana where are you? I thought we're going home together"

"Oh yeah right. I'm with Tzuyu right now. Text me where you are and I'll meet you there"

"Alright. Be fast please. Momo is buying food out of her impulse again" Mina said and hung up. After a few moments, Sana received a text message from Mina telling where she is.

Sana turned to Tzuyu, "Babe, can you go with me at the cafe? Mina and Momo are waiting for me"

Tzuyu pouted, "You're going already?"

Sana laughed at the latter's actions and kissed her, "Aigoo. Don't worry we'll spend more time tomorrow. It seems like they are in a hurry"

Tzuyu smiled, "Arasseo. Let's go" and then they intertwined their hands while walking.

As they were getting near the cafe, they noticed Chaeyoung outside still wearing the black hoodie and glasses.

The couple approached Chaeyoung, "Chaeyoung-ah what are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked.

Chaeyoung flinched a bit looking surprised that the two were in front of her, "N-nothing. I w-was just....what are you doing here?"

Tzuyu laughed at her nervous friend, "Seriously Chaeyoung. You're too obvious. So you came here for Mina unnie right?"

Chaeyoung nodded shyly. Sana linked her arms with Chaeyoung, "Ya, why don't you go inside with us?"

Chaeyoung shooked her head, "Ani. I think she doesn't want to see me"

The couple looked at each other, "Why wouldn't she want to see you? If I know you're the one who doesn't want to see her. You've been avo—" Tzuyu was cut off when Sana covered her mouth and glared at her.

"Sorry, can't lie" Tzuyu whisphered once Sana's hand was off her mouth.

"What Tzuyu meant was, Mina wants to be with you already. You want to be with her already. The two of you are just waiting for each other to make a move" Sana said.

Chaeyoung sighed, "I'll come back to her, but not now....I'll go anyway. Please take care of Mina" she said as she ran. The couple sighed deeply as they went inside the cafe.

They saw Mina and Momo sitting  at a table near the window. Mina caught sight of them and waved.

The couple approached them, "What took you so long?"

"Sorry Mina unnie. We bumped into Chaeyoung outside—" Tzuyu was cut off when Sana hit her.

Mina tried to hide the smile that was forming on her lips, "Chaeyoung's outside? I'll see her then" She said while she fixed her things.