CHAPTER 12

(few months later)

No one's POV

MiChaeng, SaTzu and 2yeon have gotten closer over the past weeks. As for the others, well....they do good on school anyway. After their class, they have decided to go out. Mina wanted to go to the arcade so they went there first.

Amazement can be clearly seen on Mina and Momo's eyes as they stared at the claw machines.

"Omooo! There are so many stuff toys!! Gosh I want them all!!" Momo said as she took every stuff toy that she can. Sana and Nayeon followed her. Well, Momo really loves stuff toys.

As for Mina, she saw a really cute penguin plushie. Mina stared at the claw machine. Hoping to get the plushie.

"I want that..." Mina said as she pointed the penguin stuff toy.

'Geez. You're too cute to handle.' Chaeyoung said to herself. So with a motive to show her skills to the girl that she likes, she started buying tokens and decided to try the claw machine. As Chaeyoung went to the claw machine where Mina was, Tzuyu stopped her...

"Yah. Are you sure you're going to do this?" she asked raising her eyebrows. Chaeyoung took a glance at Mina and saw how bad she really wanted to have that stuff toy to the point that she's sticking her face on the glass...

"Why? It's not like...."

"You're really bad at this Chaeng..." Dahyun cut off. Chaeyoung just glared at them.

"Watch me." she said boldly. Well, deep inside she's really nervous. She's not really good with things like these. But she wanted to show off so bad in front of Mina...

"Come on Chaeyoung. You can just buy her that." Jeongyeon said.

"You're not gonna embarrass yourself in front of her will you?" Tzuyu added. Jihyo glared at the 3 of them.

"Guys come on. You should be motivating her, not letting her down..." Jihyo said and she looked at Chaeyoung, "Go get that!" she cheered. Chaeyoung smiled at her and went to the claw machine.

"H-hey Chaeyoung...are you going to try this?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung nodded so Mina stepped back and let Chaeyoung play.

"She's really going to embarrass herself..." Dahyun said. Jihyo hit her arms lightly.

'Here goes nothing...' Chaeyoung thought. So she slipped one token and started to play. The machine has a time limit so Chaeyoung have to do this as fast as she can...

"Which one do you want?" Chaeyoung asked Mina. She pointed to the penguin stuff toy near the edge of the claw machine. Chaeyoung gulped knowing that it's too far but she still tried getting it.

'Go Chaeyoungie~' Mina cheered internally. Only 20 seconds are left and Chaeyoung still cannot get the stuff toy with the claw...

"Tell her I warned her about this..." Jeongyeon said as she went to Nayeon (who was still chasing Momo btw)

Only a few seconds left, Chaeyoung finally grabbed the stuff toy and directed it towards the....

"Shit!" Chaeyoung cursed silently as the stuff toy fell down from the claw. She was really disappointed and Mina was too but she still cheered for her Chaeyoungie...

"It's okay Chaeyoung-ah. We can always try next time." Mina said as she faced Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung let out a deep sigh...

"That next time is now..." Chaeyoung said boldly and slipped another coin on the token bar.

"I'm not gonna watch this." Tzuyu said as she left and went to follow her Jeongyeon-unnie. Jihyo just facepalmed herself. 'What kind of friends are they?' she thought.