CHAPTER 10

Chaeyoung's POV

It's weekend today and I'm planning to go out with my squad and Mina's squad. I think this is a great way for us to know each other more...And for Mina and I to have some quality time. I already told my friends about this day and they were also excited to meet new friends.

Detention couldn't be any sweeter. I think the fact that Taemin got away with this is a blessing in disguise because I get to take care of Mina all by myself. Thinking what will happen if Mina is with Taemin makes me want to crush and pound Taemin into pieces.

We are in the living room right now, eating cereals while watching dramas. Don't get me wrong. We don't use the kitchen since none of us knows how to cook. So yeah.

"Chaeyoung-ah. What time are we going out?" Jeongyeon unnie asked. Omygod. I forgot to tell Mina about this...And I don't have her number!

You're so stupid Chaeyoung!

"I-I f..forgot to ask for her number." I said honestly. Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Dahyun facepalmed in front of me.

"Good thing I have her number." Jihyo unnie said while still looking at the TV. Really??

"Jinjja?? Thank God!" I exclaimed.

"But how did you get her number anyway?" Tzuyu asked. Good point.

Jihyo unnie looked at us, "We exchanged our numbers when we were together at the cafeteria."

"Why did you forget to ask for her number anyway? Isn't that one of the things you ask when you like someone?" she added.

"Chaeyoung was too drowned with their moments that she forgot to ask her for her number. HAHAHAHA." Dahyun said. Ah seriously?? But...it's true tho. Hehe.

"Yah stop it. Anyway, can I have her number Jihyo unnie?" I asked Jihyo with my puppy eyes.

"Arasso. Here it is." she said as she gave me Mina's number. My aegyo is really everyone's weakness. Except for Jeongyeon. No aegyo works for her.

I gladly called Mina and the moment I heard her phone ringing, I feel like my heart will finally burst into colors.

"Yeoboseyo?" Mina said on the line. God her voice sounds magical.

"Annyeong Mina-ya!"

"Chaeyoung? Is that you?"

"Neee." I said with a little bit of aegyo.

"Omygod stop doing that it makes my heart flutter." REALLY?? OMYGOD THIS IS LIKE SO ASDFFHHJKLL.AJDJDSVSGSHSSHS..

"Anyway, how'd you get my number?"

"Oh...Jihyo unnie gave it to me." Well actually, I asked it from her.

"So anyway, can I fetch you at 1 pm?" I finally asked.

"Okay. I'll tell them...Uhm Chae, I have to go now. I still have to prepare breakfast. Bye! See you later."

"Bye!" And Mina hung up.

"Sooo, how was it?" Dahyun asked.

"It's all set. We'll go to their dorm at exactly 1 pm."

"Where are we going anyway?" Tzuyu asked. Ugh. So many questions.

"Maybe we'll just eat and go to the amusement park." I answered. I looked at Jeongyeon unnie.

"Jeongyeon unnie, let's use your van later."