CHAPTER 5

Chaeyoung's POV

I went to school with Jeongyeon unnie. We have the same class this morning. I was about to enter the classroom when I realized something.

"Shit." I blurted out.

"Hey, is there something wrong? Are you having headaches again?" Jeongyeon unnie asked looking worried.

"No, I'm fine. I just...I remember having detention. My tasks probably would have to start today." Ugh. I hope they'll go easy on me tho. I hope I won't get to do the cleaning stuff.

"Don't worry. If I have some time I'll try helping you out. But unfortunately, I don't. So goodluck. HAHAHAHA." she said while she ran as fast as she can to her seat. Really Unnie? You're gonna be like this?

I just headed to my seat next to hers and the teacher came with another student. I couldn't see her clearly since I'm at the back.

"Goodmorning class. So today I have Ms. Myoui Mina with me. She just came from Japan. She will be studying here at our university. Please make her feel welcome. Oh and by the way..." the teacher stopped for a sec and looked around. He looked at me. Now what?

"Ms. Son Chaeyoung, as part of your detention, I would like you to be Ms. Myoui's guide here. Tour her around our university and take care of her. Okay? Ms. Mina please sit at the chair next to her." the teacher said. She began walking.

So now I have to take care of someone? What am I? A bodyguard? Do I look like.......

"Hi. I'm Mina." she introduced herself as she sat down. Oh my god. I swear. Mina is just so pretty I can't stop looking away from her. H-how am I supposed to? She's elegant and she's pretty. Like really. I'm not yet exaggerating here.

"H-hi. I-I'm Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung...Wow. You're so pretty." I blurted out. I suddenly realized my mistake. Damn, why am I so bad at this?

"I know I am." she said and she flashed a smile. Wait. That seemed familiar. Where did I heard that again?

I was in my own thoughts but her smile keeps distracting me. Oh my god. Stop it.

"Yah. Keep quiet Chae!" Jeongyeon unnie said. What?! I'm not even talking. Well I am talking but I'm quiet. I looked at her and gave her a confused look.

"Your heart keeps beating loudly." she said. I think Mina heard it because she just bursted out laughing. I just facepalmed myself. Gosh this is embarassing.

"You're cute Chaeyoung." she said as she smiled at me and looked at the board.

OHMYGOD DID SHE JUST TELL IM CUTE...OH NO CHAEYOUNG YOU JUST PROBABLY HEARD IT WRONG BUT NO I HEARD IT RIGHT. SHE SAID IM CUTE. WAAAH. MY HEART'S GOING TO BLOW UP THIS IS SO AMAZING I CANNOT ASDFGHJKLLASDGH....

"Chaeyoung! Chae! Chaeyoung! CHAEYOUNG!!!" My thoughts were interrupted when Jeongyeon unnie screamed at my ear. Really now? Can't she see I'm trying to celebrate internally here?

"WAE?"

"Chill. Why are you so grumpy?" she said as she smirked at me. Obviously?

"Who wouldn't turn grumpy if someone just screams at you like that?" I glared at her.

"Yah. Have some respect. Mina is trying to call you but you were so busy daydreaming about her...asdfghjkl." I covered her mouth before she say anything stupid in front of Mina. I let go of my hands and gave her a knowing look. She raised her hands and acted like she surrendered. 

"I'm sorry. Why did you call me?" I asked Mina. I don't know about you but I just saw flowers all around her while she smiled. Everything stopped and it seemed like it was only her and me. God Chaeyoung. You're so cheesy. This is so not you.