CHAPTER 6

Tzuyu's POV

I saw Chaeyoung took someone inside our classroom. I looked at the girl and she seems pretty close to Chae. Observing her, she's totally Chaeyoung's type. She is really fast.

Chaeyoung looked like she was looking for someone tho. She looked at me and waved. I waved back. Then suddenly, I noticed her expression changed. She looks like she was about to punch someone. She's sweating as well. I quickly looked at the direction she was gazing at and saw Taemin. That douchebag. I wouldn't really hesitate using my karate skills on him. Just looking at him makes me feel disgusted.

The girl Chaeyoung was with earlier started approaching the seat next to mine. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Hi. My name is Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu." I said.

"Hi. My name is Mina. Myoui Mina." she said back as she smiled.

Not long after, I heard my phone beeped. I checked who it was and it's Chae.

From: Chaeyoung

Hey. Look at Mina for me okay? The girl sitting at your right. Don't ever let her come near Taemin or any jerk. Use your karate moves if you have to. Just follow me, okay? Good.

I looked at Mina then looked at Taemin. I swear. Taemin is totally checking Mina out. In a pervert kind of way tho. Not to be judgemental but, what kind of man looks at a girl's legs?

Mina probably didn't notice it coz she's still acting cool. I looked back at Taemin and she started drawing something...What the...Don't tell me?!!

"Mina can we exchange seats? My eyesight is really bad. I don't think I can see anything If something's blocking me." I said to her while still looking at Taemin. This better not be her...

"Sure." Mina said as we exchanged our seats. I quickly stood up and went behind Taemin's chair. He's drawing Mina. And it's not just that. She's half naked in the drawing.

I suddenly remembered Chae's text message to me. Then it hit me. This asshole is testing my skills already. But I wouldn't use it on him. Chae owes this to him.

"Hey guys!! Look a dinosaur!!!" I shouted and pointed to the door. They all looked at the door and I took the advantage to take Taemin's drawing and ripped it. I threw it afterwards.

Then I suddenly noticed everyone looking at me.

"What? I saw something." I said. They all continued what they were doing. Taemin was shocked to see that his drawing disappeared. He looked at me and I just glared at him. He was about to approach me when suddenly the teacher arrived.

Lessons, lessons, lessons.........................

"Okay. You may now have your lunch." the teacher said. Finally!! I can eat food already. After 4 damn hours.

"Hey Mina. Come on, let's go meet Chaeyoung." I told her.

"Okay sure. But I'll just go to the restroom okay? Wait for me here." she said as she went out.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!" Taemin screamed at me. It's a good thing no one's left here but us.

"I'm supposed to be the one asking you that. What the fuck is wrong with you?! You are a shitless pervert Taemin!" I told him. He was about to punch me but it didn't hit me. I would like to punch him but, I'll leave that to Chae. I hit him in his groin instead. He fell down and screamed because of the pain. I just laughed at him.

"Touch my friends, and I'll kill you." I told him and waited for Mina in the restroom.

Chaeyoung's POV

I am currently at our usual hang out place right now. I couldn't make myself calm. Tzuyu and Mina should be out by now. What's taking them so long?

"Chaeyoung-ah, stop walking in circles." Jihyo unnie told me and pulled me to sit down.

"But unnie, what if something happened to Tzuyu and Mina? Maybe I should go to th..." I was about to stand up but Jeongyeon unnie stopped me.

"Yah. Stay calm, will you? I'm pretty sure Tzuyu followed your order and protected Mina. Come on." she told me. I sat down but I'm still nervous.

Minutes passed and I saw Tzuyu walking towards us with Mina. Mina looked fine tho. She still had the smile that I saw earlier. Maybe nothing happened. But I looked at Tzuyu and she seemed...mad? Tzuyu's clenching her fist. Oh my god I swear if Taemin did something to Mi...

"Hey. It seems like Tzuyu's off. I'll take Mina to get lunch and you talk to her, okay?" Jihyo unnie told me. I nodded at her and she began approaching Mina.

Mina looked at me and she smiled. I smiled back and she already left with Jihyo unnie. Tzuyu ran to us.

"You wouldn't believe what happen..." she told us.

"What happened? Did Taemin do something to her? Coz I swear, I'll beat the f..."

"Yah. Let her finish Chaeyoung." Dahyun told me. I looked at Tzuyu and signaled her to go on.

"The moment Mina sat down at the chair right next to me, Taemin was totally checking her out. And in a pervert kind of way I mean. I told Mina to exchange seats with me because I have bad eyesight. When actually, I just want to block Taemin's direction. And I went to Taemin's desk and guess what? She's drawing Mina. Half naked."

Jeongyeon's POV

Tzuyu told us what happened and grudge was toootally obvious in Chaeyoung's face. Like really. I haven't exaggerated it yet. I noticed that she's trying to calm herself down but I guess it didn't work that's why...

"WHAT THE HECK?! IS HE REALLY THAT KIND OF BULLSHIT? I SWEAR TO ALL THE DEITIES, IF HE EVER COME NEAR MINA I'LL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF HIM AND I'LL KILL HIM. NO I WON'T I'LL JUST BURY HIM ALIVE. THAT MOTHERFU..." Chae blurted out. It's a good thing our hang out place is far from  the usual crowd. Or else Chae would end up in detention once again.

Tzuyu and Dahyun quickly calmed Chaeyoung down. I didn't help knowing that the 2 of them are already enough to handle Chaeyoung.

"Mina. How's Mina? Did he approach her?" Chaeyoung asked in a way that's less savage than awhile ago. I wouldn't tell calm coz she's still shouting.

"Actually Mina went to the restroom when Taemin approached me." Tzuyu said.

"Wait.. Don't tell me he hurt you?" I asked so suddenly. Seriously. Touch any of my friends and I'll kill you. I'm not even joking.

"No he didn't. He was about to punch me tho but it missed me. I would like to show him my skills but... I decided to left it all in Chae's hands. I kicked him in his groin tho." Tzuyu replied. Wow. Tzuyu's really savage at times hahaha.

Dahyun made an 'ow' sound and Chaeyoung...well she's a little 'calmer' already. I clapped at her braveness and she bowed. HAHAHA. This yoda really.

Not long after, Jihyo and Mina came with their trays. I and Dahyun was done eating lunch tho. Tzuyu ran to the cafeteria and I guess, bought lunch.

"Woah. What's with all the tension here?" Mina asked. Jihyo then came to me and dragged me somewhere.

"Yah. Tell me what happened." she asked. I told her everything. She looked mad tho but she seemed calm than some of us. We went back to our place.

Chaeyoung's POV

Fuck that Taemin. I'll teach him a lesson once I see him. He better not touch Mina or else.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you okay?" Mina asked me. The smile that I wanted to see was not visible in her face. Damn. I wanna see that smile again. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Yah. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. I know your gorgeous and all that so don't get near any jerk okay?" I told her while I held her hand. This is so brave of you Chaeyoung. I'm so proud of you.

I was expecting Mina to be confused with what I said but instead she blushed and she flashed that gummy smile. Now that's more like it. I smiled at her.

"Do you want me to tour you after class?" I told her. She nodded. Good. Because I don't want to stay away from her after all that happened.