CHAPTER 8

Mina's POV

I really like it here. It's my first day here at this university and I already feel welcome. Thanks to Chaeyoung and her friends tho.

Chaeyoung is really cute. I mean, aside from her visuals of course, the way she's herself in front of every people is what makes her cute. I don't know why but I always feel safe around her. And when I mean safe, I mean really SAFE. That's why I like being around her.

I went to the restroom and did my needs. As I went out of the cubicle, I suddenly remembered to call my friend.

"Annyeong, Nayeon unnie. I'm already at school. Has Momo and Sana arrived already?" I said. I'm really close with Nayeon unnie. Her family, as well as Sana and Momo's are also friends with mine that's why we get to meet almost every time they are in Japan.

"Annyeong! I'm glad you liked it there tho. Momo messaged me and said that their flight would be delayed."

"Oh is that it? Too bad you skipped school just to fetch them. I'm sorry unnie."

"Yah. It's okay tho. I don't feel like going to school today. Hehe."

"Yah. You haven't changed. Nayeon unnie, I'll go now okay? See you later, Bye."

"Bye." she said and I hung up. Momo and Sana are also going to study here in Korea. We know how to speak Korean because we always go here a lot. Plus the fact that Nayeon unnie visits us every year.

I fixed my hair as I saw Tzuyu walking towards me. She didn't look fine tho.

"Mina come on. Let's go." she said as she walked ahead of me. I noticed that she always looks at her left and right. Maybe she's looking for someone.

We just walked until we reached their 'place'. I immediately saw Chaeyoung and I smiled at her. She smiled as well but something seems off. I was about to go to her when someone approached me.

"Hello! I'm Jihyo. I see your friends with Chaeyoung. Let's go get lunch!" Jihyo told me. I agreed and went with her. As we lined up, we began talking about random stuffs.

"So how's your first day?" she asked.

"It was fine. I gotta tell how welcome I felt since Chaeyoung and you guys are here for me."

"That's good. You can always hang out with us okay? I'm pretty sure Chaeyoung would want that." she teased. We both laughed at what she said. Really?

"How's Chaeyoung by the way? Is she cool to you?" she asked once again. I smiled at the thought of Chaeyoung. Oh my god. Just the sudden thought of her makes me smile.

"Yeah she's cool. She's cute when she stutters HAHAHA." I told Jihyo and recalled our conversation awhile ago.

"That cub is really awkward. HAHAHA. I wonder how she keeps her cool despite of all that awkwardness."

"Chaeyoung is just really cool. I don't know why but I seem to like her already. I also feel very safe around her." I said. I smiled at that thought again.

"Aaawww. You guys are cute." Jihyo said with her puppy eyes. I just laughed at her.

Minutes passed and finally, FINALLY, we already had our trays filled with food. We went to their hang out place and the vibe seems off.

"Whoa. What's with all the tension here?" I asked. They all looked at me and Jihyo who was just beside me awhile ago, was already nowhere to be found. I walked to Chaeyoung and asked if she's okay.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you okay?" I asked her. I'm really worried about her. I don't want to see her like this. It really bothers me. She smiled at me.