⛓ 𝖀𝖓𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌⛓

Time felt endless; seconds skipping by like innocent school kids on a street. A street of suffering. Nightmares twisted with reality - your thoughts being ripped apart and moulded  into several traumatic mindsets. Lucian was relentless, repeatedly gloating and jeering whilst he continued to torture you in all sorts of ways. He'd burn you with a lighter, whip you, beat you, and go back to the tasering. Starvation and dehydration also took its toll on you after the ruthless hours. He didn't just want you to suffer...oh no. He wanted you to turn insane.

"Don't you black out on me bitch, you've already done it six times. Are you going for a lucky number seven?" Lucian teased maliciously, toying with you as he held a sharp whip in his hand. You didn't say anything, too afraid to even speak at this point.

"Well answer me! Answer your master! Say something! Anything!" He snapped wildly, wanting a reaction.

A small bundle of strength appeared and you flashed him a weak smile, pleased by his rage. But your happiness didn't last for long - the male giving out a snarl and bringing the whip down on you. The sharp end of the weapon stung like hell and you let out a sob, the smug feeling you'd felt a few seconds ago fading like a sad vanishing act. You were so tired...so tired of fighting for your life. But no matter how much you wanted death, Lucian wouldn't give it to you. It was almost laughable.

"Fuck you! You're beneath me, yet you think you can act so arrogant?! You'll pay the price - the ultimate price - for disobeying me! I told you do to something! Now apologise!" Lucian yelled in uncontrollable fury, hitting you over and over again.

"Ah...haha...hahaha..." You laughed feebly, taking each hit with stride. If pain was all you kept feeling, why fight? After a few more slashes, Lucian stopped his attacks; relaxing his stance and thinking.

"It seems that pain no longer hurts you. But thinking about it, I've been going too easy on you. I'm gonna take it up a notch - but this time, it's not going to hurt you." He gave a tight-lipped smile and dropped the whip, producing the key to your chains of containment.

What the-? He unlocked your chains and seized a fistful of your hair, dragging you over to the centre of the dungeon and throwing you back to the ground. The evil male then scratched one of his long nails around the concrete floor, minutes ticking by whilst he drew something. It didn't take you much time to see that it was a pentagram - you'd seen them all the time in horror films and such. After he started to mutter something, the outlines glowed bright red - the strange aura shining and lighting up the entire darkened room.

Once he'd finished his random incantation, the burgundy beams of light seeped into your skin and created a burning sensation; making you scream harder than before. It was boiling hot...too hot for you to handle. Once the red had gone into your body the burning subsided, your broken mind sighing in relief. Yet you felt yourself slipping away - away from reality and all feeling. It's not like you didn't want to leave however, it felt overly peaceful. Was this death? Had Lucian finally killed you?

What the-? I stopped walking and held my arms, not understanding what I'd just felt. I sensed Lucian around this town, and some of the cult members but...there was this random surge of power right now. It confused me. The killer next to me waited impatiently, annoyed by my sudden stop. He was just as worried about (Y/n) as I was, so of course he was irritated. Michael was probably panicking, which made me feel worse. Although I know what my brother is capable of, it scares me to know what else he could learn to do. And he's taking it all out on (Y/n)...

"Just now I...I felt something strange. Like dark power had been summoned. If that's Lucian, we'd better head towards it." I planned rationally, starting to walk again.

Michael nodded and followed my movements, but I could tell he was extremely agitated. For someone with such a murderous mindset, it must feel incredibly slow. He had to hate me for being Lucian's sister, and for endangering (Y/n). I didn't blame him. After all, it was my fault. I don't know what's worse, putting her in danger because of myself, or being selfish enough to try and take away her happiness. Perhaps it would've been best to never have been friends in the first place, and abide by the cult's rules. These thoughts kept swirling around my head, my heart aching after a while.

"There. It's coming from there." I pointed towards the old Haddondfield Church - where the dark power was bubbling from.

I wonder what Michael would've done if he was in my place. If he was told he couldn't have (Y/n) because he was part of a cult...what would he have done? Would he have attempted to kill her like I did? Or would he have ignored the rules and rebelled? Why do I have to act like...like such a child? All I wanted was one friend. And then she appeared. She messaged me and told me how much she adored my artwork. We spent countless nights talking whilst we worked. I loved her company. Apart from Lucian, she was the world to me. My best friend...my only friend.

And then I ruined it. I wasn't careful enough, and I hurt her. I tried to use Lucian in a jealous ploy to remove Michael from her life. This is my karma. This is my punishment. It's my fault Lucian got so enraged. And it's my fault that Michael's so furious. All of this happened because I was too weak to play by the rules. Oh (Y/n)...stay strong. I'm going to make sure you're safe-

Michael followed the girl towards the abandoned church, worry and obsessed love washing through him as it controlled his actions. He was almost there - he was so close to his other half. It was almost dawn; his poor lover being stuck in that devil's grasp for an entire night. What torture had he done to her? He didn't want to find out. The stalker gripped his knife and sped up slightly, impatient to reach the church. Once there, Gabby stopped him and stared at the door - biting her lip and sighing. What was up now? What was the problem?

"Lucian's put a powerful lock on the door. I don't know if I can break it." She fretted, changing into her other form and swinging her claws at the metal door wildly.

A wave of red sparked from the door and sent her flying backwards, hitting her head against the pavement as she grew dazed. Michael strode up the door and tried to slam his shoulder against it, but he ended up getting the same treatment. Anger clouded the killer's mind as he charged at the door - repeating his actions with hope of a change. He wouldn't give up, he couldn't give up. His girl was still in danger. And he wouldn't rest until she was safe and sound in his arms. Dirt settled onto his clothes whilst he hit the concrete ground once more, frustrated from his failed tries.

"Michael stop! It's not going to work. I...I don't know how to open this. Lucian always was better at the magic incantations than I was. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She clutched her hair and began to pace, trying to think clearly.

Michael gritted his teeth and took his rage out on her - feeling overwhelmed and lonely. He couldn't bear that (Y/n) was so close to him, yet so far. She was being dangled on a string - a string that Lucian controlled. He was like a twisted puppet master and that pissed the killer off to no end. So he did the only think he could think of; attacking Gabby to bait Lucian out. Michael grabbed her by the neck and started to strangle the girl, making sure her chokes and gasps could be heard inside the church. He even loosened his grasp, hoping Gabby would get what he was going for.

Luckily she gave out a panicked - and well-rehearsed - screech. So she wanted to alert her brother too. Michael waited, irritated when minutes passed by swiftly. Maybe it didn't work? He let Gabby go and dropped her to the ground, his stance stiffening from annoyance. What was he to do now? The stalker wanted to stab something, definitely worked up by this point. But then the door unlocked, the spell disappearing for some reason. Had Lucian heard? Had he been baited? Time to find out. Michael entered the old church confidently, a weak Gabby wandering behind him. He was going to find (Y/n)...even if he gave up his life.