✗Chapter 30: Reunited Relief✗

You snatched up a towel from the rack and firmly wrapped it around your waist, making sure you were covered. Once you were properly dressed you'd give Michael a piece of your mind - marking the killer down as a pervert. Wasn't he better than that? You two weren't even dating! You specifically told him to leave. With reddened cheeks you walked into the bedroom, flinging the door shut as you pondered what to wear.

Eventually you came to a decision; pulling on a pink pullover, some floral leggings and a pair of classic trainers. You dried your hair off and then plaited it - wanting the hair to be naturally wavy later. When you were finally finished, you flounced out of your room, ready to give Michael a firm talking to. But...where was he? You couldn't find him! He'd simply... disappeared. A frustrated growl came from you as you realised he must've bounced.

Later. You'd scold him later. Right now you wanted to go out - tired of being cooped in. So after grabbing your bag and keys you left, inhaling the fresh fall air whilst you walked away from the house. Where would you go? Hmm...Maybe you could go catch a movie...yeah, a movie! You took a small map of Haddonfield out of your bag and spotted the cinema icon a few blocks away, switching to your phone so you could google the movies on right now.

"Ooooh, Nightmare on Elm Street 6!" You murmured to yourself interestedly, sliding your phone back into your pocket.

Making your way to the movies was easy, but you kept an eye out for Michael; knowing the mute male would be angry with you being out and about without his knowledge. A few hours later you were enjoying the movie, mainly rooting for the killer - who wouldn't? The guy had that amusing attitude and snappy comebacks, along with the creepy way of killing. Good thing you were into horror movies. Probably due to Michael showing you "IT".

As you were making your way out, a group of girls greeted you - all of them being horror fans. They talked about a party happening at the bar, inviting you to join them with big grins on their faces. After hesitation you accepted, shyly tagging along with their group whilst they showed you the bar. You weren't one for drinking, however you were one for singing and dancing. Now usually you were introverted, but after losing Laurie and being stressed you gladly took the extroverted activities in stride.

This also meant you got drunk - accidentally taking in more alcohol than you could handle. The catchy music and clumsy dancing was fun to do; especially when these girls joined in. The funniest thing was that you didn't catch their names - the very subject making you all giggle. Soon you forgot about going home, reprimanding Michael and the police interrogation tomorrow - your only concern now was to enjoy yourself. And so you did, the time going from late afternoon to early Thursday morning.

You left the bar around 2am; barely being able to walk. In fact you were a giggling, slowly swaying mess, still clutching one of the wineglasses from the bar. Where was your house? It was near Gabby's...wasn't it? Were you even on the right street? None of these questions seemed to bother your intoxicated brain - your thoughts buzzing around like butterflies. The only thing that made you jump was the hand that curled around your wrist and wrenched the wineglass out of your grasp; the glass shattering upon impact with the ground.

"Wha-? Hey...why'd you do that?" Your words were slurred as Michael appeared from the shadows - extremely pissed off. He grabbed your other hand and pushed you against a tree, silently demanding a explanation.

"I went to go see a movie and then...and then...I joined these random girls to get a drink...But now I think...I think I need to lie down." Your response was very vague - a slight giggle slipping through your lips.

Michael's grip on you tightened; the stalker disliking your sudden disappearance. Seeing something as simple as a movie without telling him? Why hadn't you waited for his permission? Your shoulder may be healed, but you shouldn't be exerting yourself like this so soon. He didn't like what you'd done, not one bit. Without a word he pulled you by the hand, tugging you towards home. A sudden spark of irritation flared within you, forcing you to resist and break free of his hold.

"Let go of me! What do my plans have to do with you, huh? I can do what I like!" You snapped in defence and rubbed your wrist, glaring at him. He glared back, already on edge from your partying shenanigans.

"Besides, I'm still...I'm still...very fucking angry with you, Michael. You...You...spied on me in the shower...so you have no room to give me orders!" You hissed with your teeth gritted - taking a stand right there and then.

The killer stared you down, hurt by how mad you were at him. But that hurt soon dissolved into a cold flame of fury, the masked male raging at your reckless thinking. He'd been frantically searching for you ever since he returned to your house, worrying that you'd gotten another panic attack trying to escape him. But instead you'd just gone out, spending time with other people instead of him. His obsession with you had already stretched its limit, his possessive personality wanting to punish your bad behaviour.

You, however, ignored his rage and brushed past him, continuing your dazed walk home. Michael stalked you from behind, sulking whilst he made sure to protect you from any danger. He even kept his distance inside, your anger keeping him in check. The male was greatly upset by your outburst towards him, knowing what he did was wrong. He'd disobeyed your demand, but he couldn't help himself. You were just too infatuating to him.

Once you got home you entered your room and grabbed your laptop, wanting to check your emails quickly before bed. A bunch of them were spam, a few of them were work-related, and the last of them were YouTube notifications. Your head was very woozy after all the drinks, so you placed your head on your arms and drifted off to sleep - letting out an exhausted sigh. You felt Michael pick you up, the sudden body heat being soothing whilst you struggled to complain.

"You're...still in...humongous...trouble..." You mumbled sleepily, your head resting against his muscular chest. He didn't respond, setting you down on the bed and moving his mask so he could kiss your forehead.

The night passed swiftly; your sleep being welcomed as the alcohol effect wore off. Beams of sun shone through your window to wake you up - the bright light giving you nausea. With a faint groan you staggered to the bathroom, feeling a surge of acid rise from your stomach. Your body wasn't meant to handle that much alcohol, that was for sure. Michael was stalking you like usual - but he was worried about you.

You spent the next twenty minutes vomiting, your head bent over the toilet and your hands gripping the seat intently. Going out last night was a mistake...never again. What did you even do? How did you get this drunk? Didn't you just go to see a movie? More throwing up distracted you from your questions, lines of sweat trickling down your forehead. Ugh...

Michael moved closer to you, bending down as he placed a cool hand over your forehead. The comforting coldness battled your heat and you let out a sigh of relief, thanking the killer in a trembling voice. Why was he keeping his distance today? It wasn't like him. Unless something happened last night...Did something happen between you two last night?! You were about to ask him but a soft knock at the door interceded, making you panic. The police!

"O-Oh shit, I...I have to be interrogated! G-Go hide, Michael." You choked out feebly, wiping the saliva off your lips and stumbling to your feet. His eyes were clouded with concern, yet he gave a defeated nod and disappeared - probably to slip outside again.

You slowly made your way towards the stairs, using the wooden railing as support whilst you took a hesitant step downstairs. The dizziness you felt after that one step was extreme, but once a second or two had passed you tried again - walking to the front door. When you opened it you got tackled into a hug, someone bursting into happy tears. Oh god was it-...no, that wasn't your mom. It was Gabby!

"G-Gabby-?" You faintly called her name and she sobbed a little.

"Oh (Y/n)! You're okay...y-you're alive! The police said...the-the police said you were probably dead...but you're not!" Gabriella nuzzled into your shoulder, hugging the everliving hell out of you.

"I was so worried about you - you had no idea Gabs. It's such a relief just to see you!" You flung your arms around your friend as you cried - both of you tremendously happy to see the other alive.

Thank goodness she was alright.